USJ

(Narrator POV)

Now- against common belief, the USJ is not Universal Studios Japan. The USJ is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. That was where class 1A was going for training. 

It had been about a week since Izuku met Shoto's mom, and somehow the two had gotten even closer in that time. They had both been doing really well in school along with becoming friends with all of class 1B. They had also begun to make a few friends in 1A. 

The group arrived at the USJ and went inside, only to be greeted by pro hero Thirteen. 

"Hello students! Welcome to the USJ, standing for the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! My name is Thirteen, and I'm a rescue hero. My quirk is Black Hole, so I can suck anything up through my body. As a rescue hero, I have to know how to control my quirk as to not hurt the people I'm recuing. Even if you are a hero that specialized in combat, you need to be able to control your quirk as to keep civilians safe along with keeping your collateral damage to a minimum." The hero said, a happy tone in their voice.

"Oh my gosh!" Ochako Uraraka squealed, "Thirteen is my favorite hero!"

Thirteen chuckled at that response, "Oh- thank you! You're Uravity, right?"

The class was using hero names in training now so that they could get used to the names and see if they wanted to change the name.

"Yes!" Ochako nearly fell over with excitement.

Izuku looked to his left where he saw Ejiro looking in awe at the plaza, "Woah- this place even comes with fake villains!? That's so manly!"

Almost immediately everyone looked down.

"Eraser!" Thirteen shouted.

"On it." 

With that Shota sprung into action. This was the point when some of Izuku's classmates were starting to see if they could go join the 'training'. 

"Protect the students." Shota shouted.

Thirteen nodded.

"Protect us from what..?" Ochako stammered, "Those villains are fake.. Right?" 

At this point it had clicked. Those weren't fake. Those were real villains- and they were all coming out of a portal thing. 

Katsuki started to run down to the front, but was pulled back by Izuku.

"Hey! Let me at them! They're fake- so why can't I just go!?" He screeched.

"Kacchan- Those are real villains." Izuku said.

The class's aura darkened immediately after the words had left Izuku's mouth.

"Hah!?" Katsuki shot back, "That's even more reason! Let me at them!!"

"No- Tenshi is right. We can't go into the battle yet. If we're lucky, we won't need to at all." Thirteen explained. 

Katsuki grumbled and stomped back to the rest of the class. 

"Hello." A deep voice came from the center of the plaza, "We are the League of Villains. It seems that All Might isn't here yet.. Perhaps if we kill a few of his students he'll show up.."

"Iida-" Izuku started, "Get the teachers."

Tenya nodded and started to run out the door when all of a sudden the portal guy went in front of the door,

"Now then. I'm afraid you can't be doing that..!"

"Die you portal bastard!" Katsuki yelled as he and Ejiro charged towards the portal.