Sports Festival Pt.7

(Narrator POV)

Izuku woke to noise. Too much noise. Even if he wasn't Shota's biological son, he had taken a few things from him. One of them was the strong disliking for press.

"Please stop crowding!" Recovery Girl scolded, "This is certainly not the time!"

Izuku grumbled. 

"Oh!" Recovery girl ran over, "Hello dearie, when you're ready we'll head out to the place you'll prepare for the medal ceremony."

Izuku sat up and said, "I'm ready now.."

"Great! First you should take these gummies. They'll give you the extra energy you need to get through the ceremony. Make sure as soon as you get home you take a rest."

"Yes ma'am.." Izuku mumbled popping the gummies in his mouth.

Izuku and a support staff made their way through the crowd of reporters to the downstairs area below the arena.

"Okay Midoriya-kun. Just go into that room and they'll start preparing for the ceremony." Explained the support staff.

Izuku did as he was told and went in. As soon as he closed the door, he was engulfed by Shoto in a big hug. 

"Oh my gosh Izu! Are you okay? Did I burn you? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He rushed.

Izuku hugged back and laughed, "I'm fine Sho! Are you all good?"

"Yeah.." Shoto said as they pulled away from their hug.

"So~" Midnight prompted, "Are you two dating?"

"Why does everyone keep asking us that.." Izuku muttered, covering his bright red face.

Midnight laughed before saying, "Tokoyami-kun will be taking the third place medal instead of Iida-kun. There was a family emergency with his brother. We'll be sending the medal in the mail to his house.

Izuku nodded.

For the next five minutes midnight explained what was going to happen. When Izuku had arrived they sent word out to Hizashi and he had told everyone to hurry back. 

Fumikage, Shoto, and Izuku all got on their respective pillars and up they went.

"And here are our lucky winners now!" Hizashi announced brightly. 

The crowd applauded them wildly and Izuku could feel a mix of pride and stage fright building up inside him. 

All Might came and presented the medals one by one and once that had finished, the sports festival was officially over. Shoto had to go home with Endeavor so he couldn't come to the celebratory dinner Shota and Hizashi were planning. The Yamazwa family went home and Izuku immediately went to his room to sleep. 

Izuku slept for about twelve hours before waking up at four in the morning and getting himself an extra-early breakfast. He was just drying the dishes from the night before and just then when Hizashi came downstairs. 

"Hey kiddo! Glad to see you're finally awake!" He said- startling Izuku.

"Gah!?" Izuku jumped, "I didn't hear you come down!"

Hizashi laughed and apologized.

They talked for a while before Shota came downstairs with a grumpy look on his face.

"Hey there Shota~" Hizashi cooed at his husband.

"Shut the hell up and get me some coffee." Shota grunted- clearly very tired.

Izuku looked at his dad, "Hey- question. What is the lesson plan on Monday..?"

"Just because you're my kid doesn't mean I reveal anything."