Lunch with 1B

(Narrator POV)

Izuku was tired. Sure, he had made sure to train a lot more then other people might have, especially because his dad was his homeroom teacher, but he was still exhausted. He had severely misjudged how much Shota was going to make them do. When some of the students had complained about how they were tired, Shota had sent them to run around the school two times. 

"You can't be a hero if you get tired this easily. You can't just go home while you're on the job because you're tired. What about all those people who need your help?" 

Yep- that sure made the class shut up. Well anyways, that's not the point. Izuku was heading to the cafeteria with Shoto to eat some lunch. 

"You want to eat with Uraraka-san and Iida-kun?" Izuku mumbled into Shoto's arm. 

"Hmm.. Could we eat with your brother today..? I don't really feel like talking to new people.."

Izuku nodded and the two walked towards Hitoshi's table.

"Can we sit here?" Shoto said in his usual monotone voice.

"Hey! You're from class 1A! Don't think you're better then us just because-" A kid with neat blond hair started.

"Of course Shoto- Izu..? You okay..?" Hitoshi cut him off. 

 Izuku groaned as he sat down, "Dad made the whole class run around the school two times because ONE person was complaining. Don't even get me started on the physical tests..."

Shoto slid into the seat next to him as Izuku let his head fall onto the table. 

"Wait- he did what now!? So that's why you weren't at orientation!" Hitoshi chuckled, "Principal Nezu just looked to where your class was supposed to be and sighed. He honestly didn't even look shocked!"

"Wait- why the hell are you talking to these 1A losers!?"

"I would prefer it if you wouldn't call my brother and his best friend losers." Hitoshi deadpanned.

The blond kid looked shocked. "Oh- sorry. I guess you two can make an acceptation to my hatred to the rest of the 1A losers."

They heard a cough from behind the blond guy. Looking up, Shoto and Izuku saw a red haired girl looking at the blond guy with annoyance. 

"What did we agree on Monoma?" She said, sounding exasperated.

"Sorry Kendo.." The newly dubbed Monoma sighed.

"Sorry about him- I'm Itsuka Kendo," then pointing to Monoma, "and this idiot is Neito Monoma."

"I could've introduced myself you know..." Neito grumbled.

"It's nice to meet you!" Izuku smiled, picking his head up from the table, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, Hitoshi's brother."

"I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you." Shoto said in a tired voice.

"So you're the son of the number two hero!?" Neito laughed, "If so- I guess I'll just have to beat you!"

"Can I say no..?" Shoto mumbled as Izuku patted his back.

"Are you two dating?" Itsuka asked with a grin.

Both boys turned bright red and Izuku's head was back on the table in a split second. Hitoshi and Itsuka burst out in a fit of giggles while Neito just sat there very confused. After everyone had stopped laughing Hitoshi quickly asked,

"Hey Izu- do you and Shoto want to hang out with us after school? Most of 1B is coming with us to a park. We're probably going to play some games and maybe watch a movie if anything good is on."

"Did you check with-"

"Yes Izuku, I checked with dad and papa."

"Alright then, I'll join! Sho, do you wanna come to? You should probably ask your dad.."

"Honestly I don't care what that old man says. I'll just text Fuyumi."

"Great!" Itsuka chirped, "We'll see you there!"

Just like that the bell rang, signaling that it was time for another class. Izuku sighed and realized that he hadn't gotten any lunch. Well, he supposed that it was his fault for not realizing. Shoto and Izuku made eye contact as they left and realized that the other hadn't gotten lunch either. 

Izuku laughed and said, "Race you to English!"