PROLOGUE

New Home...

HIM:
I'm standing in my new kitchen, with a huge fucking goofy grin on my face... Ah, I just know this is gonna be good. The food's cooking nicely, and while stirring the sauce, I hear something. Or should I say, "somebody" is shouting up the stairs? As they get a little closer, I make out what they're saying. Naturally, at first, I think it's Shell. Only I remember she's in the shower. She is, isn't she?

"I hope that tastes as good as it smells, chick? It smells fucking delicious. After the crap day I've had, that smell is making it a lot bloody better. Honestly, the quicker I'm out of that hellhole, the better."

Yep, definitely not Shell. This chick's still talking away while I'm stood in the kitchen doorway. I'm watching her hips sway in her sexy dress... Christ, she's got an amazing figure and that arse is screaming to get spanked. Okay, calm down!
I'm still watching her arse while she's bent over, pulling her heels off her feet. I'm finding I like her a lot. Even with this thought, I feel my dick twitch. Not now buddy!

"Fuck me, my feet hurt."

Wow, she seriously likes the F-bomb.
Moments later, she turns around to face me and I watch her eyes go wide, shocked to find me leaning on the door frame. I'm still watching her with my arms folded, with a tea towel in my hand when she jumps, and almost screams at the same time. Wait, is she getting ready to kick my ass? It's like she's looking for something to hit me with. Bollocks, I need to tell her who I am. I'm hoping in time before she comes for me. Yet, I huffed and grinned when she did a one-eighty and checked me out. Yeah, I'm not too bad looking sweet-cheeks, look all you want.
Finally, she opened her mouth. Once again, making my dick twitch.

"Who are you and why the fuck are you in my house?"

Oh, she's feisty, I like it.
I tilt my head a little while looking slightly confused. I don't think she knows who I am, and so I'm guessing Shell didn't tell her about her new flatmate?
Now I'm smirking because I have a feeling it's about to get very interesting.

Eventually, I force myself to move and make my way towards her. My movements made her eyes light up with what looks like fright and lust at the same time.
Jesus, she's hot.
Her eyes are like a blue-grey colour, pretty beautiful. Her hair is long, ash-blonde, and tied up in a ponytail with wavy ends. There's a high bump above her brow, making her looks like a fifties pinup. By the looks of it, her hair is her natural hair. I could be wrong though because you can't tell these days.
She has fair skin with a few freckles on her nose. I wonder if the rest of her skin is that colour? I'd love to put her over my knee and spank her arse just to see it turn a shade of red. I'm wondering if it'll be just like the shade that's forming on her face right now... Her tits are big, at least a D-cup may be bigger? I wonder what colour her nipples are. I can just imagine licking them. Shit, and now I'm rock hard. I'm hard just thinking about it. I'm stood in front of her, feeling like a horny teenager meeting a sexy woman for the first time.
Come on Kayne, get your head together! Dickhead! Don't let her see how affected you are... Not yet anyway.

"I'm Kayne, and I'm guessing by the profanity you must be Mars?"

I'm holding out my hand, waiting for her to take it. She hesitates, but then finally puts her hand in mine. As soon as we connect, I'm instantly hit with something I've never felt before.
What the hell's that? As soon as she touched me, I'm met with electric shocks buzzing through my hand. It also heads straight to my cock, making my eyes go wide because he wants out and buried deep inside of her. What the hell's going on? Something's pulling me towards her. I want her, so badly. Oh, fuck. Mine!
Eventually, I calmed myself enough to speak again.