Chapter 67

CHAPTER SIXY-SEVEN

MARS:
Later, when we left the reception, I was so excited. But, naturally, a little nervous since it'll be our first night together as a married couple. I can't stop looking at my husband, and I still feel like I'm floating. It's like I'm trying to get my head around this beautiful man wanting to marry little old me. Mars, the woman who never thought she'd find her true king. Never in a million years did I think I'd get so lucky. He keeps asking me what I have under my dress, but I've just kept telling him I want to wait for tonight to show him.
We left the party early because I got tired a lot sooner than I used to. Plus, with dancing all afternoon, I didn't want to run the chance of falling asleep on him. I wanted to make sure I stayed awake long enough to consummate our marriage.
"Damn, that's weird to say."
When we make it to our hotel, Kayne informs me he's taking me to my wedding present first thing in the morning. Eeek. I can't wait to see what it is. I'm like Shell at Christmas, excited, waiting to see what I've got. But, as we stand outside of our room door, he stops me from going in.
"Baby, close your eyes, please."
Oh crap, he knows I hate that. He must know what I'm thinking too, because he's laughing, so I huff and close my eyes anyway.
"Hey, it's our wedding day, so I can let it go this once."
"Well damn. I wasn't expecting that. Are you feeling okay, Principessa?" He says, making me giggle.
"Don't push it, baby. You will only get it this one time." First, he kisses me and laughs. Then I feel him move, placing his hands around my back and the backs of my legs, making me jump.
"What are you going to do?"
Kayne sighed, then chuckled. "Baby, I need to carry you over the threshold. But trust me, I won't drop you."
I'm biting my lip, chuckling.
"Oops... Oh, yeah, sorry. Please, by all means, continue, my King." I said while sweeping my hand out like the Queen of Sheba. Then he takes me by surprise again when he lifts me with ease, which makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. Once I'm steady, I open my eyes again.
"I'll never understand how you can lift me so easily."
Kayne huffs a laugh while shaking his head. "Baby, you're a feather compared to what I bench press." He sends a gloating wink, making me clench my thighs together.
"Ooh, I need to see that someday, sexy pants. Shit the bed, now that would be hot."
He raises his eyebrow. "That can be arranged, my Queen. Just come up to the attic," Kayne said, raising his eyebrows when he said this, challenging me.
"Hm, very tempting sexy pants, but I don't think that even your hot muscle workouts could get me up there. Nope. No way. Just let it go, big lad, let it go."
Kayne laughed and shook his head, making me chuckle. Even though Benson's not up there anymore, all the stuff from my office is up there. I still find it too creepy. Maybe one day, I'll go up when I'm feeling a little braver, but for now, I'll stick to the lower ground.
"Okay, close your eyes again, please."
I do as he asked. Then I hear him open the door, and then he walks in. He turns after closing and locking the door behind him. He walks again just a few steps and then stops. So when he speaks again, his voice is so smooth. It floats over my body, making me squeeze my legs together again.
"Okay, you can open your eyes now, my Queen."
Oh boy, I hate this part, but I know it'll be amazing, whatever it is. So, I slowly open my eyes and what I see in front of me... holy mother. Oh my, it's only the most beautiful room I've ever seen in my life. I think it's a penthouse suite?
"Holy..." I'm still in his arms as I'm looking around. "Is this for real?" I ask, taken aback by the size and beauty of it. I've never seen a room like it.
"Nothing but the best for my Queen,"
I turn to look at him, looking deeply into his eyes.
"I love you so much. Wow, how did I get so lucky?" I ask, while my eyes fill up.
Kayne shakes his head when he responds.
"No, baby, I'm the lucky bastard. I mean, have you seen your tits lately?" He's bouncing his eyebrows up and down suggestively, which causes me to laugh.
"You're such a doofus, but I love it. Kayne, this is perfect. You're perfect. I love you so much." I finish and plant a kiss on his beautiful lips.
"Kayne, you can put me down now," I tell him with a smile.
"Not yet, baby. There is still one more surprise to go."
He carried me through the living area, through a set of double doors, and into what must be the master suite. With my arms still around his neck, I look around the room. It's even more beautiful than the last. In the centre of the room is a gigantic bed, and it seems like it could be double the size of Kayne's bed at home. Well, it's ours now since he's moved it into my room.
We turned his room into the nursery. We'll need to move house eventually. It'll be no good for a baby with the stairs. Shell told me just to get a load of stair gates, but I don't know. I guess we'll discuss it further. I mean, we still have a little time left before we have to look, so there's no rush.
It gutted me the day Shell moved out completely, taking all her stuff with her. We both cried so hard. Bloody hell, it was like Niagara Falls. She says it's only right because I'll have the baby soon, and she said it's time to fly the nest. Shell promised she'll still come over for sleepovers, which I felt happier about. God, I don't like it one bit, but I understand this is what she wants to do. Seriously, I'll miss seeing her face every day. She's my best friend, my sister.
"Oh gosh, Kayne, this is so beautiful," I tell him, and then I sob, feeling over-emotional.
"You like it, baby?"
"Like it? Kayne, I love it."
Tears are running down my face as I look around, taking in the rest of the room. First, of course, there are chocolate strawberries, champagne, and juice for me. Then, there are twinkle lights all around the room, and there's a beautiful fireplace. It has an actual fire burning.
Lying on the bed are lots of red and white rose petals and at the bottom is a bunch of room towels made up to look like a penguin. I'm giggling while seeing it.
"Fuck me. You're perfect, sexy pants, and this is just beautiful. I can't believe that you did this for me. I'm honestly floored. My man treats me like a Queen."
He smiles while looking a little shy.
"I'll always treat you like a Queen."
I kiss him again. It becomes a little heated, but I'm sad I have to break the moment. I pull back a little.
"Baby, I'm sorry to spoil this moment, but I truly gots to pee," I tell him and then bite my lip while grinning. "I know. I know, but you try having a baby pushing down on your bladder. It ain't fun, I can tell you."
Kayne laughed before setting me down on the floor.
"Don't be too long, Principessa." He places his hand on my cheek before I can go anywhere, and he kisses me. It makes my body buzz with need. It also makes me shiver again. So when he feels this, he pulls me to him, wanting more, and I want to stay in his arms and give him more, but I need to go. Reluctantly, I push him back.
"Kayne," I say while feeling a little breathlessly. "I really need to go, like now," I tell him with a chuckle.
He groans. "Okay, but be quick, woman. I have needs," my King says, making me laugh.
"Yes, master, I'll be quick."
Kayne groans again, making me laugh even harder while I rush to the bathroom. When I enter, I'm stunned again by the size of it. It's enormous, with marble floors and tiles. I need to get him in that colossal shower. It even has a bench, for Christ's sake! Oh yes, that's happening.
After taking some pressure off my poor bladder, I wash my hands. Then, I freshen up and quickly change before going back. Luckily my bag is here, so I can do what I need to do. When I've finished getting ready, I make my way back to my husband.
I think he's getting a little impatient because he's been knocking on the door. He's been knocking for the last thirty minutes. I think he'll give up eventually, but no, he bangs again.
"Baby, are you okay? You've been in there a long time, and my balls are going blue."
I can't stop the chuckle that escapes me, silly man.
"I'm coming now, sexy pants," I shout out, shaking my head.
"You had better not be 'cuming' at all. Not until I'm inside you, anyway."
Eventually, I unlock the door. I'm trying to hold my giggling fit in.
"Okay, sexy pants. Stand back. I'm coming out now."
When I open the door, I'm greeted by a wall of Kayne. He's standing there with his arms spread on the door frame with his head down. Then he slowly lifts his head. He looks from my feet to my legs. Then up to my covered hips. He's working his way up to my tits, and they're almost spilling out of the red corset. It's set with white trim. My knickers match it, but it has a slit for easy access. The suspender belts, the stockings, it's the whole shebang. I even have the fuck-me-stripper heels on. I'd only worn panties on under my dress today, what with the design of my dress. Well, I couldn't wear a bra. So this little number had to wait till I got back here, but shh, don't tell him we don't want to spoil his brief fantasy, the one that he's had in his head all week now, do we?
He saw my glasses when he reached my face because I'm just naughty like that. My hair is down, and it's swooped to the side, hanging over my shoulder. I watch as his eyes go wide, especially when I use my best seductive voice for what I say next.
"Now, Mr Vincente, I hear you've been having a few fantasies. One's running through your head all week?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Let's see if we can make them a reality, shall we?"
When he drops his arms from the door frames, Kayne surprises me when he steps back slightly. He's looking at me, taking in the sight before him. I'm taken by surprise when Kayne literally drops to his knees. I then giggle at what he says.
"Mars-" He paused and swallowed thickly. I'm guessing to catch his breath while holding his hands to the back of his neck.
"Holy shit, baby, I think I've just come in my fucking pants."
"Oh, you better not have Mr Vincente. Trust me. I intend to have a lot more fun with you tonight."