Chapter 33

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"Ringlets, whatever it is you need me to know, you must know, you can tell me anything. I'll understand. I mean, at least I'll try to understand, but whatever it is, I promise you, I won't be a dick.
I'll be here for when you're ready for as long as it takes, but just-just let me try. Let me see if I can be yours forever. I know that might make me sound like a pussy, but again I don't give a shit. I want it. I want it all with you.
I promise we can take things slow, and you can let me in when you're ready. There's no pressure, okay? Just know that I'm not going anywhere." I tell her while I watch the tears well in her eyes. Oh, I'll kill the fucker who made you feel like this baby. I swear I won't ever hurt you. She nods her head a little telling me okay. I place my hand under her jaw and gently pull her face to mine just to kiss her lips for the first time.
Holy shit-mother-Batman! She's perfect.
She moves her body further into mine, and I'm pulling her in. I don't think we can get any closer, but we're trying anyway.
The whole room falls away as we kiss. I hear nothing, apart from my heartbeat as well as hers. Well, I think I do. I can't tell if it's mine or hers. Eventually, we pull back from sharing one perfect kiss, the best I've ever had. Shell rests her head against mine, both of us a little breathless.
"Dean, promise me you'll wait for when I'm ready. If you say you want this with me, then promise me you won't walk away when it gets tough because it will. When I do eventually open up, just prepare for the worst, okay. Just give me time to heal."
With listening to her words, a sigh left my lips. I'll wait forever, baby, "I promise, Ringlets, I'll wait," I kiss her again.
We head back to our table, and I see that everyone is still sitting there. Jesus, I need a drink. I'm feeling on top of the world right now, so I tell them I'll get this round in.
"Ringlets, what do you want to drink? Vodka and Coke?"
She smiles, telling me yes, so I send her a flirty wink making her blush again, resulting in my dick twitching. Jesus, down boy.
Shaking my head, I'm trying to get my head together. I turn and walk towards the bar.

***

Later that night, Mars went to the toilets alone. I'm surprised Kayne's let her go, if I'm honest. He's had her glued to his hip all night. It was like she was about to run off.
"Hey D, I'm going to find Mars. If she comes back before me, call my mobile."
"Christ, you can't wait over five minutes? She's only gone to the ladies."
I laugh at how whipped he is. This made him huff and call me a dick. I kinda get how he feels, though I wouldn't last five minutes away from Ringlets. I'm so happy right now. Yeah, we're taking it slow, and I'm happy with that. I can't wait to take Shell out on dates, and I really can't wait to kiss her again. That woman can kiss. I also can't wait for her to open up completely, but I'll wait for her though I'll wait forever if I have to.
After about another minute of waiting for Mars, you can see the anxiousness kicking in, "Fuck this. D, I'm going to find her. She's been away too long," responds Kayne. I nod, letting him go because he'll go nuts if she's any longer.
"Okay, ring if you need me, okay?" I tell him because she has been away a while now. She's probably just talking to someone.
"Ringlets, how are you doing there?" I ask with a smile while I'm pulling her to me, making her smile. Damn, I can't keep my hands off her.
"I'm good, blue," she giggled.
"Eh, blue? Are you feeling blue," I ask, feeling slightly worried. Shell sees this and laughed.
"No silly, your eyes remember? They're blue. You called me Ringlets, so I called you Blue. Oh, it doesn't matter, please, forget I said it," she says as her face heats.
I think I've embarrassed her again. I end up laughing, though. Damn, she looks cute as hell when she's embarrassed, "Hey, don't feel embarrassed. I like it. I guess it's different, but I'll live with it," I tell her as I pull her to me so that I can kiss her again.
"Would you like another drink, Ringlets?" this makes her smile again.
"I'll get them this time you got the last ones."
"Oh, hell no. You're not buying the drinks. I refuse to let my lady pay for my drinks."
"Your lady?" she asks, and then she bites her lip, making my dick twitch again.
"Oh, yes, baby. We might be taking it slow, but you're still mine," I tell her as I kiss her, "I'll be right back."
I'm chuckling away at the look on her face. Oh yes, I've got my Louis Lane baby.
It's just my luck that there's a few waiting at the bar. Bastards! So that means being away longer from her.