Chapter 64

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

  Kayne left for his stag-due about an hour ago, so Shell and I are waiting for Carl and Jack to pick us up. She got ready here, after dropping Braden off at her dad's. She's looking hot in her nude coloured dress. It fits her like a second skin. Oh, my days, it's just a few inches below her arse. I wish I could wear it. She has a V-necked shirt that shows off her breasts. It's showing off her newest ink, too, the one that D-Man had inked on her collarbone. It's there with the words "Blues Angel," written in script. It looks awesome.
Shell paired her dress with black pumps with gold metal, five-inch heels. Her hair was down and curled at the ends. I don't know how she can walk on those heels, but they look hot. Of course, Dean would have a heart attack if he saw her dressed like this. Aha.
As for me, I've gone with a simple fifties style dress. The pencil skirt is black, and the top half is Ivory. The dress is over one shoulder. There is black trim around the waist. It clings to my skin, and luckily, my bump still isn't huge yet.
I guess I've been lucky so far, but it's still early days, and I still have time to get bigger. Meh. I've paired it with my black two-inch heels, which have a small strap. My hair is up with it in a plaited bun at the back. I didn't want it down because I'd probably sweat my arse off. I've found that my temperature has gone up a little recently, but that could be because of Kayne. He cannot keep his hands off me.
Shell and I are just chatting away when we hear a noise coming from outside.
"What the hell is that?" I ask, and Shell just grinned and shrugged her shoulders.
We suddenly hear a beeping car horn. It's continuous. You know, when people get impatient, and they can't help themselves? Yeah, that kind of beeping.
Eventually, when I look out the window, I gasp in complete shock and excitement.
"Holy Crap!" I look at Shell when I say this, and she just giggles.
"Let's go, lass... our rides here. Eek!"
We both laugh after she says this. So I grab my clutch bag and do as she says; then I carefully make my way down the stairs. I'm greeted by Carl, Jack, and the girls when I open the door.
"Party-Time Bitches," Carl called out, making me laugh again.
"Oh, my God, I can't believe you guys got a limo! This is awesome shit!"
"Well, we couldn't exactly fit this rowdy lot in your Mini Cooper, now, could we, honey?" Jack shouts from the car window while chuckling away.
"Oh, my days, guys, this is amazing. Thank you so much for doing this," I say, all giddy, clapping my hands.
Carl hands me an orange juice in a champagne flute when we're seated. Shell's glasses filled with bubbly while Pink's playing in the background. I fucking love that woman.
My girls are all here. Shell, Stacey, Dawn, I even convinced V and Carol to come along. They're my girls, the most loyal girls you'll ever meet. There's a few more coming, but they're meeting us at whatever place we're going to. But, oh god, I'm scared.
"Okay, so are you going to tell me where all of you are taking me? If it's bowling or some crap like that, I'm out." I tell them while chuckling away. Even though I love bowling, I wouldn't be able to play it. Trust me. That would suck eggs, big-time!
"Sorry, sweets, I can't tell you just yet. It's a surprise. Don't worry, though; you'll love it. I'm sure." Shell said with a cheeky glint in her eyes. She's giggling, and then everyone else chuckles.
Oh God, now I am freaking scared. Carl supplies all the girls with a sash that says *Mar's Chicks* Shell and Carl's say *Mar's Agent Bitches*. Awesome shit. I was pretty jealous until I received mine. *General Vincente to be* Yeah, I got a little tear in my eye when they'd held it up. Damn these freaking hormones.
Carl's also got a Vale, handcuffs, and a penis straw for my drinks. That was Shell's idea, of course. Carl suddenly pulls something out of his pocket and then looks at me with a sheepish grin.
"Okay, sorry, sweets, I need to."
He's holding up a blindfold. Oh, God no.
"Carl, no. I'll fall."
He's shaking his head when he tells me not to worry because he and Jack will have me linked in their arms. Still, I'm not too fond of it, but I'm up for it if it means entering a place with arm candy. So, I chuckle and give a slight nod, telling him okay.
"I trust you with this, but if there is any funny business, I swear I will go back home for my bat."
I'm looking all serious, and everybody just laughs. What the hell? I'm being serious.
After a few minutes of driving around, we eventually pull to a stop, and then Carl shouts out, making me jump a little.
"Okay, ladies, are we ready to get this party started?"
We all shout back a chorus of "Hell Yeah" and "Let's do it bitches" as we make our way out of the mahoosive limo. Then I get a chill running up my legs from the frosty evening air. But, of course, it's the end of February, so it's still pretty chilly.
As we walk, Carl tells me when to stop and turn. I hate this, and I hate having to close my eyes for surprises. I'm always too bloody scared to open them again. So, I step over the threshold and into a warm building, which I'm assuming is a club. I bloody hope so, because if it's not, then I really should worry.
I hear music. It's Christina Aguilera's Dirty. I also hear voices as we enter, but cannot make out exactly what they are saying. It's so loud. My feet hit the soft carpet and then the wood floors, so we're definitely in a club.
Carl and Jack guide me up. What I'm assuming are steps. Yet after walking a few more steps, they finally tell me to sit down in what I'm hoping is a chair. Hey, you just never know with this lot.
"Okay, sweets, stay here and look pretty, and don't take that blindfold off. I mean it, just not yet, okay?"
Damn, my heart's going crazy. It's hammering away in my chest. With a nervous laugh, I nod.
"Carl, what the hell is going on?" I ask, and he just chuckles, then I feel him step away.
"Oh hell, where is he going?"
When he left, I sat for what feels like forever, but in reality, it's probably only a few minutes. Then the music changes to Ginuwine's song Pony, and I hear my girls go wild! Nooo! If I know them well enough, I know now I'm in a fucking strip club. Oh god, Kayne will have a fit. I guess this is my fault, especially since I'd told them anything is a go.