Leaky faucet

It had been two weeks since her first date with Jayson

It had been two weeks since her first date with Jayson. She had been doing some traveling for work but now she wasback in her city it felt great. Talking to Jayson was apart of her daily Routine she woke up to his good Morning messages she went to sleep with him on the phone she watched his games every time she could she was hooked. She had forgot what it felt like to be in a relationship texting the person whenever you wanted and not being scared of developing feelings she loved it.

When she got home from work she noticed a large Bouquet of Flowers on her front porch she smiled Jayson was so sweet she unlocked her door bringing them in. She shut her door locking it and taking her shoes off going straight to her kitchen looking for the card and her face dropped it wasn't from Jayson at all .... It was Melo🙄.

Hope you haven't forgot about me yet. But We both know you can't 💕 4L

She rolled her eyes he had texted a few times when the pictures came out of her and Jayson all over Boston he wasn't happy at all for three days straight all he saw was her and Jayson on his Twitter feed. But he was getting a taste of his own Medicine for months she watched him and his girlfriend all over social media. Him liking all her pictures and commenting sweet things while she knew the truth but the moment she steps out he's mad.

But no now she was fed up she decides to FaceTime him but she hears the phone ringing at her door she gets scared but goes to her front door looking out the peep hole and there is Melo with a big smile on his face. "I hear you breathing heavy with your short ass" it's cause she was scared he's clearly crazy.

 "go away pleaseeee" "you were calling me for a reason" "to tell you to leave me Tf alone Fr Melo " "I drove a while just let me in at least let me see you

"go away pleaseeee" "you were calling me for a reason" "to tell you to leave me Tf alone Fr Melo " "I drove a while just let me in at least let me see you...."

She thought for a sec and then let him in. At the end of the day she know he won't hurt her physically he's just being annoying asf. He tries to go in for a hug but she moves. "You got some fuckin Audacity to show up here.... Like?" "I just wanted to see if you miss me?" "I think your girl does you should go see her" "why you gotta do that?" "Because why are you here? I'm trying to move on it's selfish of you to even be here right now" "ima selfish Nigga" He laughed "well stop!" "YN just answer the question do you miss me?" "I'm happy did you know that? He makes me really happy he cares about me he makes time for me" "oh so I didn't make time for you? I'm making time right now cause you important to me" she sighed