Space

"Maybe we need space?"

"You don't think we have enough of that?" "I'm just saying you're getting clingy I find it cute

"You don't think we have enough of that?" "I'm just saying you're getting clingy I find it cute ... sexy even but don't be giving me all this when you know good and well we can't keep up like this.... Running back and forth to each others cities every weekend ... you're here when you don't have a game or I'm there when you do"

"Space yo ass to the closet and pack your bag before you piss me off" he couldn't help but laugh at her cause that makes no sense "I'm being so serious right now" "I guess I'm just confused cause I thought we wanted to see eachother..,. No matter what? So if we can do that right now what's the point" "Of course but right now we can do this what happens on the day we can't?" "Cross the bridge when we get to it" "I can't live like that"

"so what are we doing!?" He raised his voice "why are you getting upset" "it was fine for me to run back and forth when were doing therapy every week in person... because I was the one sacrificing" "BECAUSE YOU CHEATED" "here we go again" "YOU brought it up Jayson YOU did" "alright so what you doing cause I'm leaving in a hour you coming or not" she rolled her eyes "do you want me there?" "Not if you picking fights... you don't wanna eat with my mama?" She smirked "you think ima tell the mamas boy that I don't wanna do something with his mama...... are you crazy?" "Tell me whatever" he waited for her to say something but she didn't instead she rolled her eyes folding and placing her clothes in her suitcase she packed clear heels and black heels so they can go with whatever outfit she's wearing to dinner. She put her skims in there for her lounging clothes. A black maxi dress with a slit in the side. Distressed jeans and a crop top with Jaysons name it on it for the game a brown dress, she packed extra everything.

He watched as she folded her clothes and placed her shoes in the suitcase trying to be aloof but he can tell she was squatting and bending over just for him "We're virtual Monday and Tuesday ... so I can stay longer if you want" "what you want from me huh?" His voice was deep he could physically see it tuned her on she smiled

"I would like for you to answer my question" "you can stay forever... if you wanted to" "what do you want?" "For you to stay as long as you can... I thought you knew that? That's why we into it right?" He walks closer and closer to her "we not into it" "seem like it... tell me why you really mad... should I have not come last night? I shouldn't have stayed? You just want me on call for dick and not a relationship? What is it?" She lifted her eyebrow