3 days away 3 hours back

It had been three weeks and YN was missing her damn man

It had been three weeks and YN was missing her damn man. For the first time in a long time she had to work while he jetset out of the country and now he was in California. It seem like he was living his best life without her. 

But he had another week of this and then he would be back so she tried to focus on that. What's been going on for three weeks? It could be described in one word.... Leslie.

YN (after talking to Brandon) had decided she would look into her a little more and see how she was at previous jobs. And well her former employers had a lot to say and it was all negative. She had slept her way to the top at her previous firm and then tried to sue for sexual assault with no evidence.
This was the straw that broke the camels back for YN. She felt like Leslie had been skating on very thin ice but somehow she always survived and made it to the other side. And this girl needed to be stoped before she hurt someone else.

So YN flew to Charlotte  specifically to have this meeting with her bosses presenting evidence. She also called in Brandon so he could tell his story to the bosses and now it had got ugly.

Apparently  they were looking for a good reason to fire her already because she had switched desk three times since being back in Charlotte because of conflict. YN didn't wanna tear a black woman down which is why she was gonna stay quiet at first but damn she had done a lot.

While in Charlotte she ate lunch with some of her friends (Trin and May) filling them in and letting them fill her in on their lives and then she rushed back to the airport. She was a little early for her plane so she waited in her private area reading a book.... And then she heard him.

"Long time no see" YN looked up slowly  his voice sent chills down her spine

"Long time no see" YN looked up slowly his voice sent chills down her spine. "Hi Lamelo how are you?" "Good feeling good about to fly out and go to LA ... then to your new city" YN glanced around him "by yourself?" "LBG is doing a modeling shoot that's why I have to go to Boston " "why didn't you just wait for her?" He sighed "we're kinda trying this open thing now" "great hope it works for you" YN was being short with Lamelo because she could care less about his damn relationship.

"Well damn yeah it is nice to see you I was just talking about you the other day" "about me? With who?" "Your friend I think her name is um Leslie? Yeah Leslie" "ex friend and ex co worker" "oh that makes sense she said you guys were cool but then she was trying to fuck and I —" "let me stop you there ... she doesn't know anything about us and I would like to keep it that way... please" "oh Fo sho ... but do you mind if I?" "No ... but proceed with caution .... Like fr" he smiled