5.....4....3...2..1.

I could lie but I won't.... this chapter is about sex ... like I'll be honest but enjoy the plot too😂🫣. (I threw some small hints in here.) foreshadowing if you will but enjoy

Five minutes ago he was standing at her door step

Four minutes ago she was letting him in.
Three minutes ago he was pushing her back into her loft with very few words. To quote he said
" I don't wanna talk about the game... all I could think about was you"
Two minutes ago he engaged her in kiss before she could even respond
And exactly one minute later she was on her knees in front of him.
.
.
.
.
.
He watched her focusing on how her mouth was so small but she could take all of him. He also admired her eyes how it almost seemed like she begged for him without using words. This was something he could never get use too she pulled off slowly catching her breath knocking him out of his trance so he pulled her mouth back onto him making her gag. She tapped his thigh and he let go making her smile.

She stroked him slowly "I love you" "I love you too.... But finish me stop talking" "you're in a rush?" "No should I be? You trying to finish me?" "If you want.... I don't know what you want" "put your mouth back on me and figure out" he had no smile on his face. She wasn't use to that... but something inside her liked it and wanted to figure out more. She listens to him stroking him slowly and then attaching her mouth to his tip. His eyes closed and he groaned.

He had been holding back the whole night so hearing that small noise encouraged her to go just a little harder moving her mouth along with her hand while staring him in the eyes. He bit his lip watching her she moaned. He moved his hips slightly to hit the back of her throat making her gag again as she goes to pull her mouth off him but he held her there moving his hips quickly she batted her eyelashes completely shocked but she loved it.

"Fuck..." he said softly as she moaned and then he slides out of her mouth she tried to catch her breath but then he was kissing her roughly pulling her up by her hair. "Jump" he says and she listens with no hesitation wrapping her legs around his waist grinding.

They continued to kiss as he placed her on the bed kissing down her body.
"Spread it" he said it his voice still rough she spread her legs watching him closely. He grabbed her hands placing them on her outer lips "don't move your hands" she didn't say anything she just watched him he kissed her thighs she whined moving her hips slightly. "Don't move" he said glancing at her and then sliding his fingers inside of her and then suddenly his whole mouth was all over her he hummed as he tasted her completely pleased. "Yes" she said softly as he got more into it she struggled not to move.

Her hands slide up to his head as she got closer he pulls away slightly never stopping his fingers. "YN you don't fuckin listen" "I'm sorry it just.... Feels too good I'm sorry" he smirked "you're not cumming now" she whined "whyyyy" "because I said so" she pouts rolling her eyes  "now you really not"
.
.
.
.
.
Her back couldn't be in a deeper arch. She had the comforter in her mouth as he kept a good hold on her waist and her hair. Going as deep as possible.