Duality baby

As promised here you guys go😘

After rushing home to Boston with Leslie by her side she was excited to show her friend around the city she had come to love and introduce her to her other friend

Around seven o clock she needed to be home so she could get ready to look at her dress options for the Gala. She hadn't seen Jaysons outfit yet but she's sure he wanted them to coordinate. She couldn't wait to go to this fundraiser. Jayson had mixed feelings about it but he loved that she was coming with him.

They were all sitting on the couch right now fresh off their early flights just trying to relax and take a moment to breathe.
Jayson had one leg on the couch and one on the floor YN laid in between his legs resting her head on his thigh as she casually went through every app on her phone while talking to Leslie but once their conversation died off Jayson glanced down at her.

"When all your dresses get here?" He glanced at her "around eight " "so you gon do everything else and then try on dresses?" "Everything else like what?" "Hair... makeup?" "They're coming at 8:00 too" "baby no" "huh" "see if they can come earlier than 8" "I thought it started at 10?" "Because that's what I originally told you but I was wrong I thought I told you that" "well... you didn't"

"I meant too um it starts at nine and I'm trying to be on time so we can leave early" YN laughs "let me call Iesha and Kim and see if they can come around six then" "I'm fine with just relaxing today so you don't have to rush I'll be here tomorrow" Leslie says "you sure?" "Totally ... cause girl I want a nap right now so it's actually perfect for me" "okay thank you Leslie" "mhmm... I'm go ahead and go to the room now if you need me text me" "okay boo and you do the same enjoy your nap"

YN kisses his thigh "gimmie a kiss" he kissed her forehead she pouts her lips so he kisses them quickly too

"Go call them people YN" his voice was deep and stern but it only turned her on. "mmmm make me daddy" he laughed "YN" he says sternly she rolls her eyes and then gets up straddling his lap his hands  immediately rested on her ass she picks up her phone calling Iesha first. YN plays in his hair while waiting for her hairstylist to pick up the phone.

"Hiii YN what's up?" "I need a miracle from you" "what's up" "how early do you think you can be at my place the event actually starts at nine I have dresses and stuff coming at 8 um so I need everything else done before that" "I'm finishing up an appointment now like I probably have another half hour here and then I need to eat something ... I can probably be there at 4" "okay yes that's perfect I'm gonna go ahead and shampoo and condition it" "you still going with the micro links?" "Ummm what you think I should do?" "The tape ins.... It'll still be cute but we can go quicker without rushing. Your micro links take a while" "we can do tape Ins for now I'll probably be getting braids after I take this out anyway so that's fine with me. " "Okay bet I'll let you know when I'm on the way" "thank you see you later love" "see ya!!" YN hangs up and immediately calls Kim.