Emotional Rollercoaster

**** it's a lot of clues in this chapter .... What we call foreshadowing 😂 but yeah I hope y'all enjoy 🫣

It was the day before YN would be going to  NYC to see Melo play against the Knicks

It was the day before YN would be going to NYC to see Melo play against the Knicks. She was super excited cause it had been a while since she's been in New York. She had already packed because she knew she had a long day today and wouldn't have enough energy to do it once she got home. When she got in she had all intentions on calling Melo because today she got a dm from his girl. But Asia's words were sticking with her LBG was strategic so YN had to be smart about this.

She pulled into her parking spot and then went and checked her mailbox. Going straight into her home she sees a box that looks like it's for textbooks which made her curious cause she hadn't ordered anything. She gets to her table sitting down and opening the box it had a Manila folder that had a label on the front that read "Confidential" wtf is this shit she pulls out the stack of papers and at the very top she finally saw what it was. Melo had sent her
A non-disclosure agreement aka NDA. She instantly became upset because why would he do this out of the blue she of course FaceTimed him cause she knows he's already in New York.

"Yooooo" "um wtf is this" she flipped the camera "just a little nda nothing major" she squinted her eyes trying to find something to say she flipped the camera back to her face. "What are you doing" " I was just on Twitter scrolling through.... what are you doing?" "You didn't think to tell me that you were sending me a NDA? You just sent it in the mail expecting me to sign it and shut up?" "Sign it or don't like I said it's not a big deal" He was quickly becoming annoyed with her aggression "so why send it?" "JJ just trying to protect me I know you well enough to know even if this goes to hell you wouldn't say no shit to ruin my career or my image so like I said sign it or dont" " well I don't want too" " well don't YN" she pouts he smiled

"what's the problem now" "why you didn't give me a heads up that JJ knew" "he my manger he knows a lot I didn't think it would matter" "I don't pay you to think" She jokes to put herself in a better mood but it really doesn't work "when you going to the airport" YN shrugs "I don't know.... I might come I might go I don't know" she smiles quoting Drake "I know you not that mad" "I'm just playing Nigga I'm gonna go in like two hours" "meaning you should get here when" "my flight supposed to leave at 2 so I should be there around 4 ish" "oh okay you gotta stop by here to get your key I checked in since I knew you were gonna come in hella early" she smiled "thank you that was sweet.... You just wanna see me?" "Mhmmm but you already knew that" 

"should I bring my NDA" "YN stop playing damn!" "I'm just askingggg.... Should I sign it daddy would that make you feel better" "oh I see what this is" he smirked "Hm? What is it?" "You want me to fuck yo shit up as soon as you get here you like when I talk to you crazy" "not true" "show me your pussy right now and if you not wet I'll believe you" YN rolled her eyes "should I bring it or nah?" "Show me.... Right now" she stands up pulling her bottoms down and then her panties. She sits back in her chair grabbing her phone spreading her legs and showing him. "Stick your fingers inside" he sounded hoarse just from watching her she licked two of her fingers and then slowly inserted them in herself the noises gave her away she clearly was soaking. "Yeah that's what I thought" she stops and props the phone back up sucking her fingers.