Just talk to me

Please Enjoy💕💋

Please Enjoy💕💋

P had lost the last three games and it's been weighing on him so he hasn't been talking to YN which made her feel neglected. But it wasnt about her right now she was just trying to be understanding. Basketball is his profession and he and everybody else knows what he is capable of but when the team loses he puts all of that on his back. She couldn't do much through the phone she just tried to let him know she was around. 

"Hey baby sorry it's been tough for you I'm gonna go to sleep but call me if you wanna talk"
He glanced at the message but just sat the phone down turning his music up trying to relax as the bus rushed to airport. He was just ready to get back to winning. Soon enough he'll be seeing YN again and that's when he can deal with her but until he saw her in person he didn't have enough energy.

Playing against the bulls and having them completely blow them out of the water made him believe he couldn't be completely focused on the game because too many people were focused on his personal life because YN was now a trending topic. Basketball wives and girlfriends wanted to know if she would be around long enough to be apart of the circle. Others were just trying to figure out if she was a gold digger or not and ..... what did she want from Jayson. How did they meet? How long has it been going on? Is it really dating or just messing around?

If anybody asked her she would clearly say she just wanted Jayson to love her properly she didn't want anything else from him because when he gave her that it felt like she was given the world the moon and the stars. The love the passion the experiences the sex it was all amazing to her it had only been four months but they were four amazing months and she loved every second of them until now. She guess the honeymoon phase was over now. The bright side of that was they were in their relationship fully and whole heartedly so she no longer wanted to be in a relationship with his representative she was glad she was getting the real him still sweet still kind just going through something.

                   *the next morning*

It was ten am on a beautiful Saturday and she was convinced she wouldn't be leaving her home again today. She got up early went to the gym ran some errands and after her shower she was now trying to figure out what to do with her free time. She was caught up at work and had no cases or notes to do. She didn't have plans with any of her friends and her boyfriend was still in limbo. She thought to reach out again but she didn't know how to handle these moments with him yet.

With Melo he had a girlfriend so she didn't have to deal with these things with Jayson she is the girlfriend and she cared and she just wanted him to feel better. Hopefully it's his turn to see Deuce that'll brighten him up.

YN was sitting on her couch online shopping when she heard her doorbell she lifted an eyebrow walking cautiously to her phone to check her ring doorbell. She wasn't expecting anybody so she low key was scared. She looked at the camera and saw her boyfriend immediately she got happy and went and opened the door wide letting him in.