Pink Dress

Not I'm giving y'all Another chapter 🧐😂 be appreciative 😘😘 and make sure you read all the chapter before this one... enjoy

The sex that was just had couldn't be put into words it lasted forever and he never wanted to stop she lost count of how many orgasms she had

The sex that was just had couldn't be put into words it lasted forever and he never wanted to stop she lost count of how many orgasms she had. But she would never forget how deep he was inside of her and how he made her feel. She'll remember the people in the next room knocking on the wall to tell her to quiet down she'll remember the headboard constantly beating on the wall and his lips being on every inch of her body she'll remember his chain hitting her in the face with each stroke and his hand wrapped around her throat tightly.... She'll remember it all.

He made it that way on purpose. He needed her to make her way back to him because he wasn't through with her yet regardless of what he said he liked her... a lot and he looked forward to seeing her but her decision to suddenly stop the sex because she wanted more ... didn't make sense to him. So he did what he knew how to do and that's fuck her just the way she likes she never had to tell him what she likes he just knew her body inside and out he knew when to tease her he knew when to give her his all or ease up he knew her.

But now that was all over..... according to her. He had just finished putting his clothes on as she watched him completely mesmerized. Her body glowed she hadn't felt that good in a while. Goodbye sex hit different Her face was relaxed In a smile. He stared down at her taking mental pictures. "So this is bye fr? Or you've changed your mind?" She bit her lip. Sitting up she covered her body with the blanket and began to speak

"That was amazing .... But I still have to let this go for my sake I could really fall for you and then I'll just be stuck.... Stuck loving you from the background stuck waiting on you and stuck being number Two and I'm just too damn good for that... you can agree with that" He came back closer to her grabbing her head gently kissing her lips and her forehead staring deep in her eyes. "Yeah you are completely right you deserve somebody who can give you more than I can right now but selfishly I want you around so if you ever wanna come back around just hit my line? Okay?" "Okay" He kissed her one last time his fingers went under the blanket and slowly entered her making her gasp.

"Give me one more before I go" her back arched as she grabbed his arm digging her nails in as she moaned and grinded against his hand. "I'm really gon miss this pussy ... it's so damn good" "Fuck... mmmm" she said softly his thumb rubbed her sensitive clit and she released all over his hand. Her eyes were closed but he watched her cum taking her all in.He needed to remember her just like that. He sighed pulling away from her "Alright I gotta catch my plane in a couple hours soooo...I gotta go" he kissed her again "goodbye LaMelo be safe" he walked towards the door slowly "hopefully this isn't really good bye" he says before shutting the door. She lays down calming her breathing down.

This was a new chapter in her life.... And it was gonna be worth it.  She settled in the bed drifting off to sleep. The next morning when she woke up she took her time getting up then she brushed her teeth took a bird bath and went and worked out after she worked out she came back in taking a shower she hadn't heard from Jayson until he texted. "It'll be tickets at the door saved under your name" "oooou professional I would've bought my own tickets though " "well now you don't have too.... can't wait to see you" "Ditto💕"