That's that shit I like...

I have a surprise for you guys at the end of the chapter .... But enjoy this first💋💋💋

Trying something new is always fun

Trying something new is always fun.... So on his night back to her she wanted to spice it up. No it hadn't hit a year within their relationship however everything was constantly changing around them so why not their sex too.

It had been a month since Jayson lost the semi finals. He had taken his trip with Deuce for Father's Day and for summer and now he wanted to take YN somewhere he was thinking Cabo at first but now he was thinking of a European country instead of an island.

When he was on the phone with her she gave him a heads up....  "Trying something different. Be open minded" "something different like how?" "Stop asking me questions baby" "oh? I can't ask questions?" "No you're gonna come in here sit your stuff down and do what I tell you to do" "and if I don't?" "No cookie for you" she said it so melodically it sounded like a song

"baby you playing this game when you know I been gone" "what game Jayson I'm so dead serious" "alright then ... no more questions even tho I got plenty" "hurry to my place  I love you" "I love you too bae I'll be there in like ten minutes"

Within the month YN had gone through proceedings to get her weird neighbor out of the building. The people who own the building along with the building mangers and other employees have been listening to YN and her neighbor determining if he could stay or leave. When she spoke to law enforcement they said she truly didn't have enough to get a restraining order. They said he hadn't done anything except for make her uncomfortable.

It upset YN and Jayson but of course she found another way to get what she wanted. And hopefully these building proceedings work and he'll be gone by the end of the month.

Throughout this month YN and Jayson hadn't seen eachother since he was being an amazing father taking many trips with Deuce while he had time. She waited patiently but of course she missed him and she was gonna show him .... As soon as he got to her. She didn't have much time because he decided to host a party today so she had to do what she had to do.... And fast.
.
.
.
.
.

She blind folded him and had him directly in front of her.

"I can't touch?" She laughed "baby you can't even see what you trying to touch?" He pulled her close and on to his lap. "I know your body like the back of my hand I don't need to see you to know what to do" she unwrapped his hands from her body and lightly hit his hand. "No touching"  she got on the bed positioning herself.
She tried to move quietly he groaned because he truly had no clue what she was doing and then he heard a moan.

"Baby?" His voice sounded desperate.
"Mmmm" and then he was laser focus he could hear her. "Oh baby that's not fair" "daddy I missed you" "I can't tell baby you won't even let me..." she cut him off "you wanna see me?" She struggled with this whole thing how could she tell him no... he was so cute