Love Me or Kill Me?

LOVE ME OR KILL ME

I stumbled through the woods.I just witnessed the death of my pack.I'm the alpha and I have to runaway to try and save my life.I saw my beta who was my best friend die.I kept running.

My mother, father, brother, and sister were all dead.I was the last of the dawnstone pack.I was the alpha and I couldn't help them.They were killed by rouges.

Rouges is werewolfs who don't have a pack to stand by, so they kill people, and go crazy.But, there is something different about these rouges.I kicked them out of my pack because of their behavior and the way they tried to act as if they were the alpha.

My life wasn't perfect. My parents sold me to the vampire king and queen.They made a promise to them saying at the age of sixteen I would be the mate of their son.

They didn't care that I was a werewolf their son fell in love with me when he saw me as a baby.

I had to ran from rouges and try to hide from vampires.I kept running, I fell to the ground. I was far away from my territory. I laid out on the ground breathing in and and out.I wasn't in my wolf form.But, since I was a alpha I could run really fast and jump really high in my human form.

------------------

The sun shined in my face.I was still in the woods.I got up and walked over to a lake that wasn't far from where I was laying down.I started to wash my face, I heard rustling in the bushes.

I hopped up to my feet.I saw a girl and a boy walk over to me.

"Your in our territory "the boy said.

"I'm the alpha of the dawnstone pack, they were wiped out yesterday "I said.

The girl walked closer to me .

"Let's take her to Kyle he can deal with this alpha rouge."the girl said.

"Fine....take me to him."I said.

The girl eyed me as we walked.

"You should be killed you know that rouge "she said.

"Listen.....I'm no rouge....I'm a alpha....and the next time you open your mouth I will rip your tongue out "I said

"HEY....THATS MY MATE YOUR TALKING TO "the boy said.

"Then teach her some respect"I said.

We reached the house.It was a mansion. The house was painted a pretty white.The boy walked in and so did the girl

I walked behind them.

I felt a pain in my shoulder, I grabbed my shoulder.I brought my hand to my face to see blood.I felt dizzy, I started to fall.The boy grabbed me.

"Lea get Kyle "he said.

I closed my eyes.

-------Kyle POV

Lea my sister ran in my room.

"Kyle.....there is a alpha downstairs who witness her pack get killed....she just fanited."Lea said.

I ran downstairs,I saw a beautiful girl laying on the couch.My heart started to beat fast.

"She's my mate "I said.

Eric looked at me.

"A alpha female is your mate...that's so cool "I said

I looked at Eric.

"What happened "I said.

"She just started bleeding "he said.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room I laid her down on my bed.I stroked her cheek.She was my mate, my werewolf inside was telling me she was my soulmate.

-----------Jessica POV

I woke up in a strangers bed.I leaned up from the bed, I felt my shoulder it was healed.

I looked around the room, it was neat.Just then, a man appeared in the doorway. My werewolf inside told me that this man was my mate.He had blue eyes, with dirty blonde hair. He was well built,and very handsome.

"So.....your my mate "I said.

He walked over and placed a cup of tea on the table.

"Yes....I'm him your mate "he said.

"I'm Jessica "I said.

"I'm Kyle "he said.

"I don't know you..... but I love you....I feel like I already met you."Kyle said.

He sat on the bed, he started to stroke my cheek my werewolf was telling me to jump on him and kiss him.

"I love you too......but I have to leave. "I said

"WHAT!!!! WE JUST MET I LOVE YOU.....YOUR MY MATE I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO."Kyle yelled.

"I have to leave.......there are rouges after me and the vampire kingdom wants me."I said

Kyle face showed a mix of anger.

"I'll protect you from the rouges.......and the vampire kingdom........I love you I can't just let you go. "Kyle said.