Chapter 26

Kyle slapped Eric, they started rolling, on the floor.To catch you up Eric just took the last bacon, and Kyle wanted that bacon.Men and their meat.

"Is this what its like to live with dogs...I mean werewolves "Alex said.

"No you had it right before....dogs "I said.

Lea was lost in a deep thought, Kyle pushed Eric on the floor and pinned him down with his leg.

"Come in to my house fine......eat my bacon.... hell no "Kyle said.

They started rolling around again.Alex eyes turned light purple, they went flying up in the air.

"Either shut up or sit down. "Alex yelled.

Eric and Kyle nodded, Alex gently placed them down.

"He ate my bacon "Kyle pouted.

"Well there's the supermarket.....buy more "Alex said.

Kyle grabbed my waist.

"To much work "Kyle said.

Alex picked up her jacket.

"I should leave before I slap him "Alex said.

Alex waved goodbye and left.

I turned and looked at Lea,Eric was talking to her but she was still spaced out. Kyle noticed I was watching her.

"She's going through a rough time "Kyle said.

"I know."I said.

-------------Lea POV.

I walked upstairs ignoring the looks I got from Kyle and Jessica.I slammed my bedroom door, I locked it making sure Eric couldn't come in.Eric knocked on the door a few times.

Then finally he was gone.I pulled the pregnancy test out, I looked at the plus sign that mocked me. I was pregnant........for one of those men who raped me.

I couldn't tell Eric my mate, that I'm having another persons baby.I sat on my bed, I looked at the test my eyes never leaving it.A tear slid down my cheek, that night flashed back in my mind.It hit me like a bus at full speed.

----------Flashback

"One more drink "Melissa yelled.

The music was loud, I lied to my mom about going to a sleep over. But, in actuality I was here in this loud club.

I gulped the drink down, Melissa had already left. She was on the dance floor grinding on some random man.

My head was spinning after that drink, I sat down at a table.These guys approached me, I got up and tried to leave but they grabbed my arm and led me out.

"Get off "I yelled.

One of them slapped me so hard my head started to spin.They tossed me in the back of a van.I kicked and screamed but they punched and slapped me every time.

"Hold still and take this "he said.

He pulled down his pants, his. warrior was out. He ripped my panties off .He shoved his warrior in my vagina.I yelled out in pain as he pushed harder.After him, his friend joined in then all four of them had at me.Like a piece of meat.

------------

I finally got away, I ran so fast that my lungs felt like they would close my mind was full of anger and pain.I felt disgusting.

-------End of Flashback

Jessica POV

Lea was locked in her room, no sound came from it and we were worried.Kyle had the key that could open it.

"I think .....it should just be me and her.....you know girl time."I said.

Kyle handed me the key.

"If its something important tell me and Eric."Kyle said.

Kyle and Eric walked back downstairs. I opened the door with the key.I closed the door behind me. I saw Lea holding a pregnancy test. I grabbed it from her, it read positive.

I sat next to her, I turned my head to face her.

"We could handle this "I said.

"I want to die "Lea said.

"No don't say that "I said.

Lea stood up, she looked at me.

"That.......night replays in my fucking head every day..... I dream about it......about me lying to go to a club .....that could have been avoid "Lea said.

I stood up, I looked in her eyes.

"We don't tell anyone ........this conversation stays in this room."I said.

Lea eyes widen, she ran I'm my arms and embraced me in a tight hug.I didn't know what to say or do.But I did know, no good would come out of telling Kyle her crazy brother, Eric her mate who would kill for her or her mother who would literally cry herself to death.

Lea world was turned upside down, I couldn't help but feel my life was gonna get a little shaken as well.I know that in my life there was no such thing as happy ever after.