Chapter 48

Jessica POV

Kyle eyes never left mine.His jaw clenched.

"Do.......you......love him "Kyle said.

"No....I don't I'm just saying what if one day I told you that ......what would you do."I said.

Kyle grabbed my hand and held it, he stroked his thumb on my hand.

"Well.....I'll kill him....then I'll force you to come with me.....I'll probably have to rape you, then I'll marry you and have kids with you ....and that's it "Kyle said.

I punched Kyle on the arm.

"Ow "Kyle said.

"You'll rape me "I said.

"You asked me a queation and I responded.

We talked a little more then we fell asleep.

----------------

Kyle arm was wrapped around my waist, since I got hurt James convinced his parents to call off the war.I was happy about that, but what worried me a little was the rouges.

I haven't heard from them, in months .....they were planning something and I was ready for it.Kyle hand rubbed my stomach.

"Kyle ....what are you doing."I said.

"Sleeping "Kyle said.

I turned and looked at him, he was so handsome his dirty blonde hair was all over the place. His ocean blue eyes slowly opened.

"What "he said.

"Nothing "I said.

I placed my head on his chest.I was thinking about my problems and how to make them right , and I alright made up my mind.

The doorbell rang I leaned up off the bed.

"I got it babe just sleep "Kyle said

Kyle walked out the room, I heard the front door open.I heard yelling, I ran downstairs, I saw Aaron and Kyle yelling at each other.

"What's going on "I yelled.

They both looked at me.

"Dumbass Aaron took some of Chelsea's rouges in his pack.......he wanted me to take some in my pack.Which I said fuck you."Kyle said.

"Jessica .... your an alpha just like us take some of these rouges in your pack......you could recreate the dawnstone pack".Aaron said

"No wolf is good enough to be in the dawnstone pack......especially rouges who tried to kill us before."I yelled.

Aaron eyes widen.

"They are changed their way nicer."Aaron said.

"Yo, Aaron didn't you here my mate fuck off "Kyle growled.

"She never said that asshole. "Aaron said.

"Well.....I'm saying it "Kyle said.

Kyle pushed Aaron out the door.

"Why would he take rouges in "I asked.

"Ever since Aaron's dad died its been him and his mom.......he became the alpha .....and has been doing crazy stuff "Kyle said.

"Chelsea is up too something "I said.

"I know "Kyle said.

Kyle ran upstairs, 5mins later he came back down dressed and ready for school.He kissed me then ran out.

I sat on the couch I turned on the TV and turned it to spongebob square pants.I placed my feet on the couch, Lea walked downstairs.

"Hey, free loader."Lea said.

I ignored her.She walked over to me and stepped in front of the TV so I wouldn't be able to see.

"What bitch "I said.

Lea stomach was becoming visible.So she had to stay home.

"Where's Kyle "Lea asked

"At school "I said

She looked at me.And walked away.I looked at my watch I was gonna be late for my plane, I ran upstairs and packed my suitcases, remember I told you I made up my mind.Well, I was gonna leave. This time I was serious. Lea walked in the room.

"Where are you going "Lea asked.

"Far away like you and everyone wants......just give Kyle this letter."I said.

I handed Lea the letter.My taxi was outside. I dragged my suitcase downstairs. I opened the front door and walked out. I placed my suitcase in the trunk.

Lea grabbed my arm.

"You can't be serious.......Kyle is gonna flip. "Lea yelled.

I pulled away.

"Just give him the letter and tell him...........no one won't bother him anymore. "I said.

I got in the taxi, it drove off down the road. I looked back and saw Lea standing there watching the car.I never thought I would actually be doing this but I am.

----------------

I took my seat in the plane, I was going to NY.My grandparents was there.Well, on my dads side.My dad was adopted by humans.So he kept them out his problems of being an werewolf by moving away.

I know I said my whole family was dead, which they are expect for the humans who was far away from the problem. I never thought I would be going to them.

I laid my head back I felt relaxed and at peace.

------------------Kyle POV.

I ran through my house looking for Jessica.

"Lea.. ... you can't be fucking serious where the fuck is she "I yelled.

Lea handed me a letter, I opened it.

It said : "Hey, Kyle your probably reading this letter .....if you are I probably left, I will forever love you. You made me happy, you made me laugh. I will never forget you my alpha mate.That's why I have to do this, I Jessica Wellington reject you Kyle Henderson as my mate.Please find it in your heart to forgive me."Love Jessica.

I dropped to my knees, I started crying.My love is gone forever I love her why would she do this to me.

"She rejected me "I yelled.

Lea hugged me, I embraced her hug.I continued to cry, Jessica Wellington was my mate who I loved so much.

And she did this to me, I guess she never loved me.Like I loved her.

★OKAY EVERYONE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTINUE ONE YEAR LATER.KYLE WIL BE 19 JESSICA WILL BE 18 LEA WILL HAVE HER BABY ALREADY .....SAD I KNOW BUT REMEMBER I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS *WINK*