Chapter 14

Alex looked at me.

"You know Xavier "Alex asked.

"Yeah....well...no.....um he did try to flirt with me "I said.

"Blood sucking bitch did what "Kyle said.

I looked at Kyle, he looked me in my eyes.I was a fool to push Kyle away, I love him and he loves me.We were meant to be together. I was a fool to actually start to fall for James.

"Anyway.....can you stop the burning in the mark "I asked.

"Yeah "Alex said.

Alex walked over to me, she placed her hand over the mark she started to chant a spell.

"Done "Alex said.

I walked over to a mirror she had that was on the wall, the mark turned from red to blue, the mark was some kind of writing that I couldn't understand.I rubbed my hand over it.

Kyle got up, he walked over to me.

"Does it hurt "Kyle asked.

"It was kinda of burning..... now it stopped............Alex what did you do."I said.

"I didn't break the connection, but I did put a seal on it.......the seal will stop him for causing you pain "Alex said.

I nodded.Kyle looked at his watch

"Oh shit.......I have to get to school."Kyle said

"Why "I asked.

"I have a football game at 5:00"Kyle said.

"Oh.....not only I'm I dating a sexy boy.....I'm also dating a football player "I said.

Kyle grabbed my hand, he smiled .I waved goodbye to Alex.We got in his car and drove off.

----------------

We reached the school, I got out the car.I looked at the school building. Kyle grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong "Kyle asked.

"I never been to a school "I said.

Kyle looked at me confused.

"Well.....I basically trained my whole life to be alpha I never had time to be a teen or kid."I said.

"Well.....today is your lucky day "Kyle said.

We walked in the building we walked down the hall to the boys locker room.

"Its okay you could come in "Kyle said.

Their coach was talking to them.I walked in, I stood next to the door.

Kyle sat with the rest of the boys.Eric waved at me, I waved back. I back up a little. I hit a rack of basketballs that was lined up.

Everyone looked at me.

"Um.....hey "I said.

All the boys waved at me.

"I'll find my way to the field. "I said.

"I'll take you "Kyle said.

"No...don't stay.... and listen and take notes ....or whatever "I said.

Kyle smiled.I opened the door and walked out.I walked down the hall.A guy with long blonde hair, up in a ponytail,was walking towards me.

It was Xavier.I turned around and started to speed walk the other way.

I saw the big field, I walked out the two big doors, I walked up the steps of the bleachers.Alot of people was there.

Probably the whole town.I sat down.

"Running from someone "

I looked up Xavier stood there looking at me.

"Is this seat taking "he said.

"No....its a free country you know ....you could sit anywhere "I said.

He sat next to me, instead of looking at the field that was full of football players ready to kick ass, Xavier eyes was focused on me.

I stared at the field ignoring him.

"James misses you "Xavier said.

I turned and looked at him, his orange eyes stared back at me.

"Well..tell him I hate him....and oh to go to hell "I said.

"Angry I see "Xavier said.

"He marked me....he said he would wait...I don't give a damn that the vampire council told him too...I'm a werewolf were suppose to be enemies I can't have that and on top of all that he was gonna change me.....I love being a alpha werewolf. "I said.

Xavier orange eyes stared at me, he smiled.

"Who wouldn't want to change you........your beautiful and instead of being a werewolf who eventually dies .....you would be a vampire who lives forever ...he just wants to be with you "Xavier said

I looked at him.

"Your in the council....right "I said.

"Yes I am "Xavier said.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, his eyes widen.

"Please......I found my werewolf mate.I want to be a werewolf living happy having children and dying. Please break the connection of the mark."I said

Xavier grabbed my hand that was on his shoulder, he held it.

"I'll ............think about it....but remember I make no promises.So don't get your hopes up "Xavier said.

I looked at the field the game, was almost over.I turned back around to look at Xavier but he was gone,I wanted to be free.And I hope he would consider what I said.It was up to him now.But would he do it or betray me?

★HEY YOU GUYS ITS KINDA SHORT .....IF YOU WANT ME TO READ ONE OF YOUR BOOKS INBOX ME.PLEASE VOTE THANKS A MILLION

OH AND GUESS WHAT ......I SAW MY FRIEND ON THE TOILET ...SHE FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR.

IM SCARRED FOR LIFE. :(

AND OH WHAT TEAM OR YOU ON

TEAM JAMES

OR

TEAM KYLE

LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BOOK OR ANY CHAPTER OR WHO YOU LIKE THE MOST. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH .

:( UGH SCARRED FOR LIFE I TELL YOU.!!!!!! Love Layla....