Chapter 36

Lea was upstairs with Kyle, I couldn't let him go he's my mate.The thought of Kyle dying brought tears to my eyes. I dialed Alex number.

"Hello "Alex said.

"Come to the house......hurry. "I said.

"I'll be right there "Alex said.

I placed my phone on the table, I walked up into the room Kyle looked at me.Lea eyes were welled up with tears.I walked over and held Kyle's hand.

Kyle smiled.

"Stop......don't cry I'll be with my friends up there."Kyle said.

I leaned in and kissed Kyle's forehead, Kyle once had life in those beautiful ocean blue eyes.

But now his eyes were filled with pain and death.

"Jessica .....stop .......I want to see that beautiful face.....without the guilt and sadness "Kyle said.

Trina stood next to Lea crying and sobbing.Alex came running in.

"Alex,Kyle is.......he's dying save him please."I said.

Alex walked over and placed her hands over Kyle's stomach.Her eyes turned light purple, but then it turned pitch black.

Alex fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry.......the darkness it's to strong.....I can't heal him."Alex said.

"My brother is going in the ground.....He's dying."Lea yelled.

"Lea shut up ......Kyle is going to live. "I yelled.

"You see this is your fault.....just like how Eric's death is your fault."Lea yelled.

My eyes turned black, my veins started to pop out my neck.I started to growl, anger build up inside me.

I felt Kyle's hand wrap around my hand.

I started to calm down, I was finally relaxed.

"It is my fault ....I know...but I will handle it ....I'll kill all the motherfucking rouges.....and I'll kill James for what he has done."I yelled.

Alex eyes widen.

"You can't do all of that.......by yourself "Alex said.

"Watch me."I said.

I looked at Kyle his eyes slowly closed.

"Kyle......please don't die.....please."I yelled.

Kyle closed his eyes.He was gone.

★ITS SHORT I KNOW BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONG...SO YEAH AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS DEDICATED TO YUM___ YUM I HOPE THAT IS THE RIGHT PROFILE NAME.

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR READING.....AND LEAVING COMMENTS ...I APPRECIATE ALL OF MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS THANK YOU. FOR READING AND VOTING....OMG IM CRYING. I LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE LAYLA <3