Chapter 51

I woke up in a pretty bedroom, I was tied to the bed.I struggled to get out.Aaron walked in, my eyes widen. He was helping this Sicko.My wrist were tied to the the bed and so were my feet.

"Hey beautiful .......long time no see "Aaron said.

Aaron walked closer to me.

"Get away from me."I said.

"Sshh ......I'll enjoy every part of your sweet body "Aaron said.

Aaron got on the bed, I screamed but he slapped me across my face.My eyes turned pitch black, I started kicking and screaming.The ropes started burning into my wrist.

"You should stop that.......we placed sliver on the ropes making it harder for you to get out."Aaron said.

"Why are you doing this "I yelled.

"What do you think......I want to fuck you........then kill Kyle .......since we was kids Kyle was always better then me .....but not anymore ......I have the one girl he loves so much... "Aaron said.

He started kissing my neck, I bit down on his neck. He grabbed my throat.

"Stop it."Aaron yelled.

He pulled up my shirt and started licking my stomach.My eyes stayed pitch black, I wanted to kill him.

He placed his hand into my pants, he rubbed my vagina, I looked at him.

"Do you like it."Aaron said.

"I would like to rip your fucking head off."I said.

Aaron punched me in the face, I heard screaming from downstairs, Aaron looked at the door.Suddenly the door was kicked in, Lucas stood there.Aaron charged at Lucas, then suddenly Kyle appeared.

Kyle grabbed Aaron's neck.

"Your messing with my mate "Kyle growled."

"Didn't she reject you "Aaron yelled.

"She may have rejected me but the feelings I have for her will always be there.Kyle snapped Aaron's neck.Aaron fell to the floor.

I looked at Kyle, he had a pissed look on his face.Lucas cut the ropes off my wrist and legs.

"How...did you find me."I said.

"I followed your scent........you smell like fresh flowers, a scent I could never miss "Kyle said.

I smiled.

"Where's Chelsea "I said.

"I don't know we didn't see her "Kyle said.

I got up and ran out the room.

"Jessica "Lucas yelled behind me.

I saw the front door open, I ran out the door.I saw Chelsea running.

"Stop."I yelled.

"Those two killed all my rouges......all 20. "Chelsea sobbed.

I looked at Kyle and Lucas, they killed all those rouges by themselves, I took off my jacket.

"Here I am.............Come kill me "I said.

Chelsea smiled, she charged at me knocking me to the ground.

"Jessica "Kyle yelled.

Lucas grabbed his arm.

"This is her fight "Lucas said.

I kicked her which made her go flying back into a tree.I grabbed her neck.

"Please.....alpha Jessica let me go ......remember the good times we had "Chelsea said.

"The good times.....we had none bitch........you want me to remember Aaron trying to rape me.....or your rouges attacking me......this ends here."I yelled.

Tears fell from Chelsea's eyes.

"Please .......listen to your heart and let me go."Chelsea said.

"What heart........join your mate in hell "I said.

I snapped her neck, she dropped to the ground.

------------------

Lucas went home after the whole rouges vs good.Kyle sat on my couch, watching the blank TV screen.

"Did you mean everything you said."I said.

"I broke off the engagement......because I still love you."Kyle said.

Kyle cupped my face.He looked into my eyes.

"I love you ......so much...when you left I tried to........kill myself"Kyle said.

Tears ran down my cheek.

"Don't ever do that "I said.

I pressed my lips against his.He grabbed my waist.I pulled away.

"I love you too."I said

Kyle picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed.He tossed me on the bed, he laid next to me.I looked at him.

"What "Kyle said.

"A year ago, when you threw me on a bed are clothes would be on the floor."I said.

Kyle smiled.

"I've changed more then you know "Kyle said.

I placed my head on his chest.He rubbed my hair, I felt something wet on my forehead, I looked up and saw tears falling from Kyle's eyes.

"What's wrong babe."I said.

Kyle pressed his lips against mine, I pushed him away.

"You can't forget about your problems just by kissing me."I said.

Kyle took a couple of minutes before speaking.

"When I broke off the engagement with Katy..........I told my mom and Lea,that I love you.......their not speaking to me now....they hate me."Kyle said.

I wiped away Kyle's tears.

"That's why I left ........I didn't want you to get hurt.......to lose those most important to you."I said.

"Your important to me "Kyle said.

"I'm just a mate who was never suppose to be."I said.