Chapter 11

Hope? what does that word mean.I had hope that my pack will survive but they parished in the attack.Now, I'm in a mess of a situation, I have two men who love me. My inner werewolf who wants to be me. And oh yeah, rouges.

I leaned up from the bed James wasn't there, I got up and quickly took a bath.I grabbed a dark blue

t -shirt, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans.I placed my hair up in a high ponytail. I grabbed my leather combat boots, and my leather jacket.

I walked downstairs in the kitchen, Lucas had a bottle filled with blood.He looked at me, he placed it to his lips and gulped it down.

"You forgot to put your face on "Lucas said.

"You should just drink your blood....and shut up. "I said.

I grabbed a apple juice from the fridge. I took a sip, I looked at Lucas.

"The way you bother me....seems like you like me "I said.

I winked at Lucas.

"Don't flatter yourself love, I rather die "Lucas said.

My head was pounding, I sat in a chair. I grabbed my head.

"Love, you alright "Lucas said.

"Remember I'm not your responsibility "I said.

Lucas walked over to me, he touched my neck.I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me "I said.

Lucas started to laugh.

"My brother............... marked you "Lucas said.

I touched my neck.I traced my fingers over the mark.

"What. "I yelled.

My eyes turned black.I was mad that he would do something like this without my permission. I know I asked him to mark me before, but I was out of my mind then.

I ran to the throne room,James sat at this table with his parents and other vampires. Those vampires looked so creepy, pale and lifeless creatures. I walked over to him,James stood up.

"Jessica, something wrong."James said.

Lucas ran in.

"Shit.....Jessica let's wait until he's finish "Lucas said.

"No it can't wait "I said.

Lucas grabbed my hand, I pulled away.James father stood up.

"Jessica you can't be here, darling please wait until were done.

A guy with long blonde hair walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"My name is Xavier, nice to meet you......James never said you was amazingly beautiful. "he said.

"Hello "I said.

James looked at me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"What's wrong "James said.

I looked at the room full of vampires. I felt lonesome.

I pulled my hand away.I turned my neck to the side.

"Explain "I said.

"Well...um "James said.

"And to think I actually started to love you...........I should go....or my inner werewolf will start tearing you to pieces. "I said.

James grabbed my hand.

"You can't leave "he said.

I pulled away.

"Enjoy your meeting .............enjoy your life."I said.

I walked away, I walked out the house.My neck started to burn I ignored it, I kept walking.I rubbed my neck, blood was on my hand.I stopped walking. What did he do.My inner werewolf Jessie was pissed,she pushed herself out of me, now she controlled my body.

(Jessie POV)

I was pissed how dare James do this to me.Now I was in Jessica's body I could do some damage. I ran to Kyle's territory, I ran in Kyle's house.

"Kyle "I yelled.

Kyle ran down the stairs, he grabbed me and spun me around.I felt at home.I was madly in love with my mate, my werewolf mate who Jessica refuses to love.

"Jessica I love you."Kyle said.

I smiled.

"You should really lock your front door."I said.

Kyle smiled, he placed his lips on mine. We moved as if we was one.He gripped my waist.I heard a noise, me and Kyle turned around I looked at the open front door, I forgot to close.

James walked in.

"Your mine "James said.

My neck started to burn. James eyes turned red.

"Don't make me have to hurt you love, to prove you have to stay with me."James said