Chapter 21

"What the after world "I said.

"I fixed it "Kyle said.

Kyle looked happy at his accomplishment.

"Good for you...now wait in the damn car."Alex yelled.

Kyle placed his hands up in defeat.

"Fine.....don't kill me."Kyle said.

Kyle looked at me, he backed out the house and closed the door.

"Don't consider it and don't think too hard on it......you have bigger things to think about."Alex said.

I got up and and started to pace back and forth.In my head I couldn't do it, in my heart I had to do it.

"This is the bigger thing "I yelled.

"No its not......the bigger thing is getting rid of that mark "Alex yelled back.

Alex got up and slammed her hands on the table.

"Listen......I'm risking my ass to help you my friend....I know your pack is dead but ....you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself.....and start caring about Kyle."Alex yelled.

Tears fell from my eyes, I wasn't selfish I was just angry....I wanted revenge.

"I get what you mean but losing them .............I just want them back."I sobbed.

Alex walked over to me and hugged me.

"I get it "Alex whispered in my ear.

I wiped my face, then Alex and I sat back down.To finish our conversation.

---------------Kyle POV

I sat in the car.That conversation was important and huge.I heard yelling all the way from outside.I closed my eyes hoping to take a nap until Jessica was ready.

There was a knock on my window.I looked up to see a pale scary looking guy.I opened my car door and hopped out.I looked at him.

"What the fuck do you want......you fucking bloodsucker."I said

"How sweet......I'm Lucas. "Lucas said.

"I give a fuck because....."I said.

"I'm James brother "Lucas said.

"You got alot of nerve."I growled.

"Down puppy......I hate my brother just as much as you do "Lucas said.

Jessica walked out the house, Lucas looked at her.

"He stole the one beautiful thing I never new I had."Lucas said.

----------Jessica POV

"Lucas.....your crazy to come here "I said.

"No hello "Lucas said.

"Fine......hi Lucas out of the whole vampire kingdom ...... I missed you and your annoying way "I said.

I smiled at him.

"Well Luke "Kyle said.

"Its Lucas "Lucas said.

"Whatever ...........Jessica lets go "Kyle said.

Kyle hopped in the car, I hopped in on the passenger seat.I waved goodbye.

-----------6years ago (Lucas POV) Flashback >

"Mother you can't ........that little girl James is in love........I have fallen in love with."I yelled.

My mother slapped me causing me to stumble back.

"No nonsense will come from my son.......James shall marry Jessica.When she grows older "my mom said.

"I love her mother "I yelled

"We brought her for James ....now leave me!! "My mom commanded.

----------End of flashback.

Yes it is true after that encounter with my mother I was mad.

My mother sent a witch to erase my memory of everything about Jessica, another witch recently gave it back.I remember loving......Jessica .......caring for her.....wanting to touch her........wanting to be her only man.

And James had to have her......he touched her! .....she has a werewolf mate now.....the only thing I could do is sit and watch. I can't be like my brother and push her farther away.

I smiled to myself at the thought of actually having a chance with Jessica.

★ WEIRD RIGHT I KNOW .....I LOVE TWIST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME..INBOX ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARTER IN THIS BOOK.