Chapter 24

I stood in the woods with Alex and Kyle, Alex placed candles in a circle around where I stood.Kyle stood next to a tree, Alex sat Indian style in the circle. I followed her.

"Are you ready "Alex said.

"Of course "I said.

Alex eyes turned light purple, she held my hands. I closed my eyes.

"The power from the dead....the power from the sun.....the darkness from the the night....I call upon you."Alex said.

The wind started to pick up, the wind surrounded us, blackness surrounded us too.

"The darkness of this curse....lift it from this girl....breaking this bond of evil......break the bond that holds her.......set her free "Alex said.

I felt my body start to split, Alex eyes turned back blue.

"Were done, I survived the dark magic "Alex said.

My head started to pound, Alex looked at me. Kyle ran over. I fell to the ground. I felt something rip from my body.

I opened my eyes, I saw Jessie standing in front of me.Kyle helped my up.Alex and Kyle stood next to me.

"Hi....Jessica, I see you didn't take my warning I told I will be real "Jessie said.

"Jessie.....what the fuck "I said

"During that spell I became real it was my chance.......your mark is gone so...you should be happy "Jessie said.

Jessie looked like me but her hair was short and mine is long.Jessie's eyes landed on Kyle.

"Hey, how are you "Jessie said

"I'm well "Kyle said.

Kyle grabbed my hand, Jessie looked down at our hands.She smiled.

"I'm glad you guys are happy."Jessie said.

"Thanks to you for opening my eyes "I said.

"That's all I wanted was for you to be with Kyle....and not James I guess I could go back now."Jessie said.

"Well, the next full moon is 2 weeks from now......so enjoy life while you can. "Alex said.

Jessie smiled.

"Now I could get James "Jessie said.

Jessie disappeared in thin air.

"I feel sleepy.......I'm going home "Alex said.

Alex turned purple, and vanished.

Kyle grabbed my hand.

"I want you as mine now "Kyle said.

The mark was gone and I wanted Kyle.

"Do it "I said.

Kyle turned my head, he kissed my neck. He bit down, He released.I felt a wave of heat and desire I wanted, these thoughts of Kyle made me hot.

"Its done..."Kyle said.

"Good "I said.

Kyle stroked my cheek, I felt this heat and warmth caress me.I felt right with Kyle, This is our happy every after.Or is it?