Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We walked downstairs.

"Lea, Eric, and mom .......this is my mate Jessica and your Luna."Kyle said.

I looked at him.I pulled my hand away from him.He had a hurt look on his face.

"What, babe "Kyle said.

"This is your pack "I asked.

"No.....I don't think this house can hold 400 werewolfs."Kyle said.

I laughed.

Lea stood up.

"She's no Luna of this pack."Lea said.

"I hate your attitude "I said.

"Well I hate you "Lea said.

"Lea apologize to her "Kyle said.

"Never.......why did she survive out of the whole dawnstone pack "Lea said.

Tears made their way down my face.I bit down on my bottom lip.Kyle grabbed my hand but I pulled away.

"Yeah I should let the rouges kill me."I said.

I grabbed my leather combat boots, that was by the door.I placed them on my feet.I grabbed my leather jacket.

Kyle grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going its the middle of the night."Kyle said.

"A alpha is suppose to go down with their pack.............I'm ready to let the rouges kill me. "I said.

Pulled away from Kyle and ran out the door.I ran into the woods.I kept running until I was out of Kyle's territory. Now that I was out of his territory he couldn't come for me.

I kept running, suddenly a werewolf knocked into me.I fell to the ground.They used the mind connection to talk to me.

"So look who I have here.....alpha Jessie. "He said.

"Its Jessica "I said.

I grabbed the werewolf by the neck. In my human form I was strong but not that strong. The werewolf, took his paw and knocked me to the ground.

Just then, a guy flew down. He grabbed the werewolf by the neck and broke it. The rouge laid lifeless. I was on the ground I quickly got up and ran.The man grabbed me from behind.And we both fell to the ground.

"Kill me."I said.

"Why would I kill you love "he asked.

I looked up into his brown eyes, he had brown hair.He was gorgeous. He had a well built figure.

"What do you want."I said.

He got up and held his hand out for me.I got up on my own.

"I'm James. "He said.

I looked at him.

"Yeah.....well I'm "I said, he cut me off.

"Your Jessica my beautiful mate "James said.

"Your the vampire prince."I said.

"Yes..........you grown up to be so beautiful ....like I predicted ...I fell for you when you was just a baby..........I love you."James said.

My mother wanted me to marry and have kids with James,but I would do it for my mother.

"Mark me "I said.

His eyes opened wide.

"You sure love."James asked.

"I'm yours."I said.

"Not yet "he said.

He walked up to me my heart started to beat fast.I was terrified.

"Your my mate, love.....let's go."he said.

He grabbed my hand.

"Wait.......I found my werewolf mate."I said.

He grabbed my neck. He bit down.I yelled in pain,he started to moan.I guess he liked the way I yelled.He released.

"Now he's not your mate.....I took out the connection that keeps you two together .....now your mine "James said.

"How is that possible "I asked.

"I'm a royal vampire I can do anything "he said.

He leaned in real close to my face.

"Your beautiful "James said.

I smiled.

"Yeah right......I look like crap."I said.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Your wonderful "he said.

We walked to his car,which wasn't to far away.I got in and placed my seatbelt on he did the same.

"Now we go to the kingdom,where you will be mine. "He said.

James did take the connection me and Kyle had away.Before, my werewolf was crying out for him.

But, now it wanted to be far away.