Chapter 28

I decided to walk back to Kyle's house, I saw Kyle heading my way.He looked so pissed off, Kyle finally reached me.

"I shouldn't have walked out on you like that ....I'm sorry."

"Eric was attacked by rouges......he's in critical condition at the hospital. "Kyle said.

My eyes widen, I promised myself that if the rouges or the vampire kindom came after me.I would leave town, I was mad at myself for not keeping that promise.

Since Kyle marked me I couldn't last a couple of minutes without missing Kyle's touch.When he's near me my heart beats fast, and my body gets hot and I can't control my feelings.

"He's a werewolf he could heal himself......right? "I asked.

Kyle face showed a mix of anger and sadness.

"The rouges had sliver this time......he can't heal on his own.......the sliver might kill him."Kyle said.

-----------

We ran to Eric's room.I pushed the door open to see Eric's face beaten in.You could see the claw marks on his face, the sliver from the claw mark was like acid ......it made his skin look so saggy and burnt.

"Luna "Eric said.

Stacy Eric's mom and Lea truned and looked at me.I walked over to his bed.

"I'm gonna die right? "Eric said.

"Hey, dude don't say that.....I'll find those fucking rouges and break their necks "Kyle growled.

"What will that prove......that were as low as them......my son will live through this so he can be the beta of this pack and the wonderful mate to Lea "Stacy said.

Tears started to form in Stacy's eyes.

"I'm sorry "I said.

Eric looked at me.

"Its not your fault."Eric said.

"I brought the rouges to you....I should have left town.......I shouldn't have stayed."I said.

"Your right........you shouldn't have stayed or even be alive."Lea yelled.

I felt hurt at her comment.I thought that me and her was actually connecting, giving the fact that I promised to keep her damn secret.

"You know what Lea........forget it your not worth it "I said.

Lea walked over to me, she slapped me across my face.I looked at her.

"You stupid bitch.....Eric is dying cause you had to live "Lea yelled.

"I know your pissed.....but that still gives you no right to speak to the Luna of this pack that way."Kyle yelled.

"My mate is dying "Lea yelled.

"I care about him as much as the next one .....he's my beta for crying out loud........but that still doesn't give you the right."Kyle yelled.

Eric started to cough, blood came flying out.I looked at him it was a matter of time before Eric died.

----------Alex POV.

I sat on the edge of my bed, I held out my wrist in front of my face.My veins started to turn black.The dark magic was taking over.

I lied to Jessica, that night I got rid of the mark. When I went home, I sensed something was wrong.That's when these black veins popped up.

I pulled my sleeves back down, I ran my hands through my blonde hair.I laid back on the bed looking at the ceiling. I risked my natural magic for Jessica.

Now I was being corrupted by the dark side, my cellphone started to ring.I grabbed it.

"Hello "I said.

"Hey Alex "Jessica said.

I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Eric's in the hospital.....I could really use a friend right now."Jessica said.

"I'm on my way "I said.

---------Jessica POV.

I decided to leave Kyle, Lea and Stacy alone with Eric.After all that was his family.Alex came running in.

"It was the rouges.....wasn't it "Alex said.

"Yes it was"I said.

"That is so sad "Alex said.

"Alex "I said.

"Yes? "Alex said.

"I have to leave town.....this situation is getting out of hand .....rouges attacked someone who I consider a brother."I said.

Alex started to cough.

"You okay "I asked.

"Yeah, yeah ....and you shouldn't go anywhere their putting up with this because they love you."Alex said.

Kyle walked out the room and over to us.

Suddenly, Alex fell to the floor.I dropped to my knees beside her.

"Alex "I yelled

"Go get help Kyle "I yelled.

Kyle ran off,black veins appeared on her face.

"What is that."I said.

"The darkness "Alex said.