Chapter 8

Chapter 8

James walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Where were you when the rouges attacked her pack......I know I was there........I protected her.....rouges chased after her as she tried to flee

.....I killed them all.....for her "James said.

I looked up at James, he looked down at me.My werewolf told me not to cry, to keep my tears hidden.Instead of crying my eyes turned black, I was angry, sad, depressed, worried I had a mix of emotion.

I clenched my fists.

"Those........fucking rouges will die....how dare they betray me.....their alpha. "I yelled.

James stroked my cheek.

"Hey, love calm down."James said.

I bit down on my lip, my Caine teeth came out.I started to bleed, the blood ran down my chin. I pulled my hand out of James hand. I started to walk out I sensed Kyle, James, Lucas, and Lea start to walk behind me.

I spun around.I quickly wiped the blood away from my lip.I forced my werewolf to calm down, my eyes turned back to its normal brown color.My Caine teeth disappeared.

"Don't follow me...........if you know what's good for you."I said.

James grabbed my arm, I pushed him away.I pushed him so hard he flew acrossed the room.Lucas eyed me.James quickly got up.James parents stood up from their seats.

I quickly walked out, I had to go visit the rouge main leader.My ex best friend, Chelsea.

I jumped up in the trees, so that they wouldn't find me so easily. I jumped through the trees, I hopped off the trees when I saw a rouge on the ground below.

I looked at the rouge, it was in its human form.He was a handsome boy.

"Where is Chelsea "I yelled.

"Chelsea who "he said.

That night when the rouge attacked me and James saved me I smelled Chelsea's werewolf scent all over the rouge,basically it meant she was leading them.

I grabbed the boy by the throat and pinned him up on a tree.

"Don't fuck with my mind "I yelled.

I sensed Chelsea standing behind me.

"Drop my mate, Jessica "Chelsea said.

I looked at the boy, I squeezed his neck.

"Please..........stop "he said.

"Please don't kill him.....I'll tell the rouges to stop."Chelsea yelled.

I looked at her, suddenly Lucas appeared.

"Don't do it love....wouldn't want my brother to think of you as a killer "Lucas said.

I looked at the boy. I squeezed his neck harder.

"Please Jessica "Chelsea yelled.

"Why I like you chasing after me.......funny isn't it you ......chasing a fucking crazy alpha."I yelled.

I broke the boy neck,he dropped to the ground.Chelsea ran over and grabbed my neck.I laughed out loud.I kicked her and she fell back,my werewolf took over my mind and soul I wasnt Jessica anymore I was my werewolf Jessie.

★HEY, MY FANS TO LET YOU KNOW JESSIE IS JESSICA'S WEREWOLF MEANING HER ALTER EGO. HER WEREWOLF COULD BE HUMAN OR WEREWOLF FORM, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW JESSIE IS BADDER AND EVILER SO ENJOY.