Chapter 46

Kyle and I quickly got dressed, we ran downstairs.We ran outside, vampires and werewolves were fighting Kyle immediately went to fight, I had to get to Alex I started running in Alex's house direction.

Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground.My hands were pinned above my head.James sat on me.

"Long time no see love "James said.

I head butt him, he fell to the ground.I kicked him in the head, and started running to Alex's house.

I got to her house, I pushed the door open.Lucas looked at me.

"Where's Alex the war is happening ......James is coming after me."I said.

"She's gone "Lucas said.

"What the fuck you mean gone "I yelled.

"I mean .......the darkness has her "Lucas yelled.

"When "I said.

Suddenly James entered the house.

"Your coming with me."James said.

James charged at me, Lucas grabbed his brother and slammed him on the floor.While they were distracted I ran out.I ran down the street.I saw Xavier standing in front of me.

He looked at me, I scanned the area I looked behind me and James stood there I guess he knocked Lucas out.

"Jessica come with me......so we can be married "James said

"Marry you? Wow you are stupid." I said.

My clothes started to rip.I let my inner werewolf free.Now I was a huge werewolf. I leaped over Xavier and ran as fast as I could. I got to the battlefield.

I stood next to Kyle.A vampire jumped on my back. Kyle took his claw and knocked the vampire down.I ripped the vampire head off.

"Stop it now "James yelled.

The vampires stopped fighting.

"Jessica.......come with me, I want you back "James said.

In the corner of my eye I saw a vampire with a sliver blade aiming at Kyle.I stepped in front of Kyle the blade stabbed me right in my shoulder.

I turned back human and fell to the ground,I was completely naked.Then everything went black.

------------Kyle POV.

James stood next to me as we waited for Jessica to open her eyes.

"That vamp will be killed "James said.

I glared at him.

"You caused this war.......for what, for someone who doesn't love you "I said.

James continued to look at Jessica. Her skin was pale as a ghost.Sweat covered her forehead. I sat on the bed next to her, I grabbed her hand and held it.

"Wake up babe.....I need you "I said.

Her eyes were still close, the sliver blade might kill her.I didn't want to think about her dying, I only wanted to think about her living.

Lucas walked in, his eyes immediately landed on Jessica.

"Is she gonna be all right."Lucas said.

I glared at him.

"I don't fucking know......sliver kills werewolves, she might die because of you fucking brother's actions."I yelled.

"My actions......you should have gave her to me."James yelled.

"Okay stop "Lucas yelled.

I looked at Jessica.The sweat continued to drop down her face.I started to stroke her cheek.

"Please.........wake up "I whispered.

---------------Jessica POV

A bright light gleamed at the end of the hall.

"Hello "I said.

The walls echoed my voice.I saw someone walk out of the gleaming light.My mom stood before me, she was more beautiful then I could remember.

Her brown hair matched mine, her light brown eyes corresponded to mine.And her curvey figure matched up with mine too.We looked exactly the same.Except my mom had a beauty mark on her chin and I didnt.

"Mom "I said.

I ran to her and hugged her.

" What are you doing here "mom said.

"Well.......I found my werewolf mate....and the vampire prince....and they don't get along.......so there was a war between them, so a vampire was about to to stab my mate with a sliver blade .....I jumped in front to save him."I said.

"Sweetheart I know the story and I'm sorry for even setting you up with the vampire prince."mom said.

"Its okay "I said.

"Now it's time for you to go back"mom said.

"Wait .......I want to go with you and dad and my whole pack. "I said.

"Your gonna join us in due time... when your old......."mom said.

"I want to come "I said.

"Honey, your gonna be leaving your mate who you love behind "mom said.

"If I don't go with you I'll be leaving my family behind "I said.

"You don't know how bad he's gonna hurt if you leave "mom said.

"Mom he loves me enough to let me go......I want to join you. "I said