Chapter 20

I laid next to Kyle just sleeping and dreaming of home.....the dawnstone pack.My inner wolf cried out every time I mention dawnstone.I decided I would sleep, all day if I have too.To stop thinking of my pack.

-----Kyle POV

I stuffed my spoon filled with milk and coca puffs in my mouth.Eric walked downstairs with my robe wrapped around him.

"Goooodddddd mornnnningggg "Eric said, very happily

"Hey..........you need to go the hell home....and stop wearing my robe."I yelled.

"Shutup....my mood can't be brought down."Eric said.

"Whatever "I said.

I continued to eat my coca puffs.Eric kept looking at me.

"Either your looking at me cause I have a big zit or you have a crush on me "I said.

I looked at him.

"Katy "Eric said.

"What about the bitch "I said.

"Well it looked like something was going on."Eric said.

"I'm with Jessica "I said.

"That doesn't answer my question "Eric said.

"No...nothing is going on I'm deeply in love with Jessica .......for crying out loud I got detention because of my 'outburst '."I said.

"I was just asking......your my pal....I don't want you to lose something so wonderful "Eric said.

"I don't plan too "I said.

-----Jessica POV.

I slowly opened my eyelids, I saw Lea slowly walking over to the blinds. I guess she wanted to expose the sunlight to get me up.

"Don't "I said.

Lea jumped back scared .

"I thought you.......um you was sleeping "Lea said.

"I'm about to catch some Z's right now "I said.

I closed my eyes,the sunlight beamed in my eyes.I know Lea did not expose the sunlight to my face.I quickly got up.

"Lea!!!!! you are so dead "I yelled.

I saw Lea standing behind Eric.

"What happened "Eric said

Kyle looked at me.They had a mirror right next to the fridge, I looked in it. I looked C.R.A.Z.Y.

"Nothing.........thanks for the wake-up call "I said.

"Anytime "Lea said, giving me a wink.

I walked upstairs I hopped in the shower.I got out and I felt refreshed.I combed my hair and placed it in a high ponytail.

Instead of my leather jacket and leather combat boots.I decided to wear,a yellow tank top with a light blue Jean jacket and light blue skinny jeans.I looked around for any shoes, but my eyes landed on my leather combat boots I placed them on.

I walked downstairs.I sat next to Kyle.

"Hungry "Kyle said.

"No......I have to meet someone "I said.

Everyone eyes widen.

"Who "Kyle, Lea and Eric said at the same time.

They looked at each other.

"Alex."I said.

I got up and walked towards the door.Kyle grabbed my hand.

"I'm coming "Kyle said.

"No "I said.

"Don't argue.........I'll still will win."Kyle said.

I rolled my eyes, I got in his car.

---------

We arrived at Alex's house. I knocked on the door.

"Remember the first time we was here"Kyle said.

"Who could forget.............you were scared out of your mind "I said.

"Sure "Kyle said.

Alex opened the door.She gestured for us to come in. We sat on her couch.

"Kyle go upstairs in the bathroom and fix this pipe that keeps leaking "Alex said.

"Okay where's the tool box."Kyle asked.

"Under my bed "Alex said.

Kyle walked upstairs.

"My question didn't get an answer "I said

"What do you want me to tell you "Alex said.

"The truth.......is it possible to bring the dead back."I asked.

"Fine.........if you want to bring the dead back.....your gonna have to take a innocents life.......and trust me its more hard then you think."Alex said.

"What's so hard."I asked.

"Bringing werewolfs back from the dead .........its just.....way......past the line of dark magic.............you'll have to cross over to the afterlife to bring them back........and there is a possibility you will be stuck there.....forever."Alex said.

★Hoped you enjoyed ........keep reading.....and vote and comment and that's it love u <3Layla Love