Chapter 43

I looked at Lea as she grabbed two bottles of apple juice from the fridge. She handed me a bottle.

"Thanks "I said.

"Your welcome "Lea said.

Lea sat on the couch next to me, I looked at her.

"Okay......I know I act bitchy too you....and then nice .....its just I blame you for everything that happened.....but now I see that your trying to be a good mate and Luna. "Lea said.

"I blame myself too......but being bitchy doesn't help anyone."I said.

Lea giggled.

"I know ....I know "Lea said.

"But......can I ask you something "I said.

"Yeah "Lea sad.

"You and Aaron what happened between you too "I said.

"What .......what do you mean "Lea said.

"Don't lie too me ....."I said.

"Fine.....but don't tell anyone "Lea said.

"Sure fine " I said.

"Aaron was my first mate .......we found each other when we were just 10 years old......when I was younger I wasn't pretty.....so when he found out it was me he rejected me......it hurt like crazy.....my wolf wanted him so bad.....but I knew he would hurt me....the pain went on for two years, then my wolf face into the fact that I would never see him........then we found ........Eric "Lea said.

My eyes were widen, I was shocked.I bet you are kinda confused. My mom told me about mates rejecting each other, and then finding another mate.I never thought it was possible.

Lea "wolf " is her inner werewolf, the difference between alphas inner werewolf and others is the fact that alphas inner werewolf can take control of our bodies, and the others inner werewolf could just talk to them.

I looked at Lea, she was waiting for me to respond.

"Well.......I didn't see that coming."I said.

"No one did.......I kept it to myself.....I only told...Eric. "Lea said.

We sat on the couch waiting till night fall.Since Lea wasn't a alpha we had to wait until the full moon was out.I looked at Lea she was fast asleep, Kyle ran through the door.

"The werewolf council is declaring war on the vampires."Kyle said