Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I got up from off the bed.

"Well then.....just find another mate and leave me alone.....I'm going through alot......I can't bear with myself if you got hurt."I said.

I walked towards the door. Kyle grabbed me by the waist and tossed me on the bed.I looked at him.

"Find another mate? I can't believe you just said that. "Kyle said

"Yes find a better and more beautiful girl.....your a alpha girls love you."I said.

Kyle was on top of me in two seconds. I looked at him.

"I should mark you......so then you have to stay with me."Kyle said.

His eyes turned black his Caine teeth came out, his mouth lowered to my neck.

"But..........I won't mark you unless you want me too."Kyle said.

I looked up into his eyes.They were pitch black his Caine teeth were hot.He looked so sexy with his face like that.I was turned on.Weird right? I know.

"Your lucky......because if your teeth got to close to my neck I was going to use force......please don't forget I'm a alpha too."I said.

His eyes changed back to it's ocean blue color,his Caine teeth disappeared. He stayed on top off me.He looked into my brown eyes.He started to play with my brown hair.

"Your beautiful "Kyle said.

He moved from on top of me and laid next to me.He grabbed my hand and held it.I turned and looked at Kyle he smiled.

"I want you to stay here with me."Kyle said.

"I'll stay..........but "I said.

"But what "Kyle said.

"When the rouges come or the vampire kingdom you stay out of it. "I said.

Kyle eyes open wide.

"I promise."he said.

I didn't trust him.I decided to stay with my mate who I loved.I would stay long enough so me and him could create a relationship,but if the rouges and the vampire kingdom came after him I would leave town to protect him.

"Hey "Kyle said.

I was knocked out of my daze and back into reality.

"Does that mean your staying "Kyle asked.

"Yes I will alpha "I said.

"I like it when you call me that...... alpha. "Kyle said.

I got on top of Kyle.He held my waist.

"Let's seal it with a kiss."I said.

I leaned down and kissed Kyle.My body got hot all over.Kyle somehow now was on top of me.His tongue entered my mouth, I moaned loving the feeling my mate did to my body.Kyle smiled.We pulled away from the kiss.

"I want to make love to you "Kyle said.

"I can't sleep with you "I said.

Kyle got up off the bed. I leaned up.

"Why? "Kyle said.

"My mother told me that my virginity is suppose to be for the vampire prince."I said.

Kyle turned around. I got up and walked towards him.

"I still love you "I said.

"Your saving it for a vampire prince."Kyle said.

He turned around and hugged me.My werewolf was telling me to love him and only him, which I would do.

"I'll help you out this mess my beautiful mate "Kyle said.

I smiled knowing he loved me.Kyle grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going "I said.

"You have to meet my pack......since your the Luna. "Kyle said.