Chapter 10

-----------My dream

I ran through the woods, he was after me I had to get away. I called to Jessie to protect me but she refused to help me, I was on my own.I fell to the ground.The vampires surrounded me.

"James want you now......let's go."he said.

"No....I can't I love Kyle......James can't force me to marry him "I yelled.

"Yes he can."he said.

The vampires, grabbed my arms and legs.I kicked and screamed.

We got to the house, they tossed me in a room.I saw a wedding dress.I looked at it, I slowly approached it. I let my fingers draw little circles over it.

Kyle is my werewolf mate and someone I love, James was a stranger. James walked in the room.He grabbed my hands and squeezed them with all his strength.

"Your mine "James said.

He bit down on my neck.I yelled out in pain.I fell to the floor.I saw Kyle laying on the floor next to me, he was bleeding out of his neck.The blood poured out.

"I love you......so....much."Kyle said.

James grabbed my hand. The two holes that was in my neck burned. James squeezed my hand again.

"Love.....is a curse, to some its magical to me....its hell."James said.

----------------End of dream.

I woke up sweating, I eased off the bed, I walked in the bathroom.I turned on the sink water, I splashed some of the water on my face.I looked up in the mirror, I saw my reflection with curly hair and red lips with dark eyeshadow.

"Hi, I'm Jessie "she said.

"What, no I'm dreaming "I said.

"No....its real....that dream you had scary right .....you get to see the real James......he's dangerous "Jessie said.

"No....he's sweet and loving."I said.

"Who gives a fuck that he saved you from rouges......why didn't he save everyone in your pack."Jessie said.

"Go away "I said.

"Why.....I'm the alpha within you.....I'm you Jessica.......but way better."Jessie said.

"What do I do "I said.

"For starts.....I want my mate....no not the blood sucker....my sexy mate Kyle.....I love him."Jessie said.

"Too bad bitch James is the only one you could have."I said.

"How long are you gonna act as if Kyle isn't the one you love......I know your hurting I'm you I feel your pain.....c 'mon don't act.... show your love for Kyle."Jessie yelled.

"I can't "I said.

"Yes you can "Jessie said.

"No "I yelled

I punched the mirror, Jessie was gone.James ran in the bathroom.

"Love, you alright."James said.

He looked at my hand, it was bleeding.He grabbed it.

"I'm a werewolf it will heal "I said

I walked in the bedroom, I ran my hands through my hair.James sat next to me.

"What's wrong "James said.

"Jessie.......my inner werewolf is trying to take my life.....I'm scared....she's hard core and she doesn't take shit from no one. "I said.

James held my hand, I shivered.

"Well .....I know you wont let her do it "James said.

I laid my head on James shoulder. Jessie popped up.My eyes opened wide, I kept my head on James shoulder.

"Soon......I'll be real ......just you wait "Jessie said.

She disappeared, I let out a sigh of relief that she was gone.But, what did she mean I'll be real soon? Should I be scared?