Chapter 29

"The darkness "..... "The darkness." Those words ran through my head, Alex was stuck in the hospital because of me. Everything was because of me.I was like a walking virus, and everyone got infected.

I stood next to Alex's bed, her eyes was closed. I looked at her face, she shouldn't be here in the hospital.

I hated myself for bringing so much pain to people.I had to leave once the time was right.

Alex eyes slowed opened.

"Wha.....what happened "Alex said.

"You passed out.....don't worry the doctors just think you have an infection you'll be out tomorrow. "I said.

"That's good "Alex said.

"Is it.....is it really the darkness."I said.

"Yeah...I didn't want to worry you "Alex said.

"You did worry me when you passed out in the lobby of the hospital. The darkness......what will it do."I.said.

"Well....it will kill all the good I have in my body before consuming my soul ."Alex said.

My eyes widen. I was scared for her....for my friend.

"Will you.....remember me when all is done with "I said.

"I have no idea....but I do know when the darkness takes over my body.....keep away from me .....I have no idea what I might do."Alex said.

Kyle walked in, my heart started to beat fast when Kyle stood next to me.He grabbed my hand and held it.Electric ran through my body I felt hot all over.

"You okay "Kyle said.

"Yeah "Alex said.

"You shouldn't be alone during this process.......come stay with me.....at my house."Kyle said.

Alex leaned up off the bed.

"No.....I can't I rather go this process alone."Alex said.

"Were your family "I said.

Alex smiled.

"That's why I have go through this alone "Alex said.

Before I could respond I saw doctors and nurses running down the hall.Kyle and I out the room, the doctors and nurses ran in Eric's room.Kyle and I followed.

Eric laid there, his eyes closed.Stacy stood over him crying her eyes out.Lea was crying her eyes out also.

"No.....he can't be "Kyle yelled.

A tear slid down Kyle's cheek, I cupped his face in my hands.He ocean blue eyes looked at me, they were filled with sadness and guilt.

"Please.....don't cry......it kills me to see you hurt."I said.

Kyle grabbed my hand and held it.

"He was not just my beta ......he was my brother.....my best friend."Kyle sobbed.

Lea glared at me.

"He's dead........it's your fault."Lea yelled.

"Stop! .....my son cared about the both of you.....just stop."Stacy yelled.

Stacy walked out the room everyone including me followed her. I looked behind me, I sensed someone looking at me.It was Jessie.

I walked towards her.

"Hey "I said

"Is he dead....."Jessie said.

"Yeah "I said.

"I could feel the sadness in Kyle please make our mate happy. "Jessie said

I smiled at her.Kyle, Lea and Stacy did not notice that I was gone....they probably was talking about the funeral.

"I could return back into your body without the need of magic."Jessie said.

"How do you know "I said.

"I have my ways."Jessie said.

Jessie held out her hand, I placed my hand on hers.Jessie closed her eyes, I closed my eyes as well, when I opened them Jessie was gone, I could feel her inside of me.It was good to have my inner werewolf back.

"Instead of hating each other we had to love each other and respect each other......like we do now.That's how I was able to do it."Jessie said.

I smiled to myself.I walked over to Kyle, he grabbed my hand.I looked at his face....the sadness made my inner werewolf want to cry. I stroked his cheek.

I looked at Lea.

"What "Lea yelled.

"I think ......you should have told Eric before he.......died."I said.

Lea eyes widen.

"And to think ......I thought I could trust a bitch like you "Lea yelled.

Lea turned and walked out, I watched her as she left.

"Don't worry about that bitch ......she will get what's coming to her."Jessie said.