Chapter 15

I quickly got up, I had to convince Xavier some more.I was scared he wasn't gonna try hard enough to convince the council. I ran down the bleachers. I saw Xavier standing by a tree, that was in the woods, which was at the far end of the football field.

"Xavier "I yelled.

I ran towards the woods, I got to the tree. But Xavier was gone, I walked into the woods.

"Xavier......please I have to talk to you ......please "I yelled.

Someone grabbed me from behind, they covered my mouth, I grabbed their hand trying to pull it away from my mouth. But I couldn't.

"Sorry love, Xavier was a distraction... your never leaving me."

I looked up I saw James eyes meet mine.I pushed my canine teeth out,I bit down on his hand, he pulled away, I stumbled backwards.

"So.....Xavier was...lying to me to get me to follow him here......he knew I was gonna try hard to convince him."I yelled.

"Of course ....your not leaving me."James said.

"Think again "Kyle said.

Kyle walked towards us.I ran towards him.

"She is my mate ......I love her."Kyle yelled.

"Well...guess what I don't give a fuck......I was nice to you and you pushed me away."James yelled.

"I'm done with you James. "I yelled.

"Your mine "James yelled.

Suddenly, James fell to the ground.Eric stood behind him with a big rock.James turned pale, blood was pouring out his head.

"Luna, Kyle you guys alright "Eric said.

"Lets go "Kyle said.

Kyle grabbed my hand we started to walk away, James grabbed my ankle.

"I won't die that easy "James said.

I kicked his hand away, I bend down to his level.

"I hate you "I said.

I grabbed Kyle hand and walked away.I was pissed, how dare Xavier lie to me. He may be a powerful vampire, but I would tear him to pieces.

----------------

I woke up with Kyle arms around me, I moved closer to him.

"Don't tempt me "Kyle said.

"What if I want to "I said.

Kyle got on top of me.

"You sure you not saving it for James "Kyle said.

"Shutup and kiss me "I said.

Before our lips touched we heard a noise downstairs, I got up and ran downstairs.Eric ran in the house.

"Rouges are attacking our men, in the woods"Eric yelled.

"You stay here Jessica. "Kyle said.

I grabbed my coat and shoes and placed them on.

"How many times do I have to tell you......don't forget I'm a alpha too...."I said.

I was ready for anything. James and rouges can't hurt me or make me feel weak or less than.I'm a alpha and I'm the leader of my own life.

★THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO. AnabelR.THIS IS BECAUSE SHE IS LIKE THE FIRST PERSON WHO COMMENTED ON MY BOOK AND SINCE SHE WANTED ME TO UPDATE I DID IT FOR HER :) ENJOY REMEMBER

TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT.

AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO INCLUDE IN THE BOOK. IM ABOUT TO GET WRITERS BLOCK. :(