Chapter 16

We ran in the woods, a rouge stood there with Dennis lifeless body in it's canine teeth.

Dennis is one of Kyle's best friends and now he's dead.I grabbed Kyle's hand, stopping him from going crazy.The rouge tossed Dennis's body, like a rag doll.

Chelsea, walked out in front of the 20 rouges. She was in her human form.I looked at her.

"You have alot of nerve attacking this pack."I yelled.

"Shutup you bitch ......you killed my mate....so right now I'm gonna act reckless "Chelsea said.

I ran towards Chelsea, I grabbed her and tossed her into a tree.

One of the rouges started to run towards me. Eric ran towards the rouge, he grabbed its neck and broke it

Then before I knew it, it was a war.

------------------

I took a deep breath then I broke the rouge neck.I was still in my human form. These rouges weren't that strong.I looked around and Chelsea was gone.The only thing I saw was dead rouges laying on the ground.

"Jessica "Kyle yelled.

I ran towards him, he grabbed me and embraced me in a tight hug.I smiled happily. Eric and Lea watched us.

"You guys alright "I said.

"Were find........those rouges was nothing "Eric said.

Kyle walked over to Dennis's lifeless body.Tears started to fall down his face.

I started to walk towards him.Eric grabbed my hand.

"Give him some time "Eric said.

------------------

Kyle was upstairs in his room, I decided to give him some space.I sat on the couch downstairs. Trina, Kyle's mother walked over to me.

"Here "Trina said

She handed me a cup of hot chocolate.She sat down next to me.

"He'll be find..........losing a best friend is difficult .....especially if you knew the boy for years."Trina said.

I took a sip of the hot chocolate.

"I understand, he needs space.....I get it."I said.

A tear made it's way down Trina's face.

"He was like my son.......Dennis,Eric and Kyle they......they were so close......now he's dead."Trina said

I placed the cup down, I gave Trina a hug.I looked up at the staircase. Kyle walked down the stairs.Trina got up and walked over to Kyle.She embraced him in a hug.

I got up off the couch.Trina sobbed in Kyle's shirt.Kyle looked at me, I ran my hands through my tangled hair.Trina pulled away.

"I'll go call.......his parents "Trina said.

She walked up stairs, Kyle continued to look at me.His ocean blue eyes, looked so sad and depressed.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me."Kyle said.

I walked over to him, I embraced him in a hug.He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I feel better.....now that your here."Kyle whispered in my ear.

I pulled away.I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm glad you feel better.......it kills me to see you sad."I said.