Chapter 44

"Kyle.........no you can't be serious "I said.

"James convinced his parents to go to war with us, at first it wasn't serious until......... they killed 4 werewolves.....hes doing this to win you back."Kyle growled.

"Who told you."I asked

"I told Aaron I wouldn't be attending the council meeting......so he decided to tell me what it was about."Kyle said.

I ran my hands through my hair getting frustrated.Kyle slammed his fist in the wall, I walked over to him and cupped his face.I gave him a quick Peck on the lips.

"I'm so sorry "I said.

Kyle looked up at me.

"Why are you sorry "Kyle said.

"For starts I dragged you and the rest of the werewolf council into this situation, I'm sorry "I said.

Kyle grabbed my waist.

"I love you with all my heart."Kyle said.

Lea eyes slowly opened.

"Lets take this upstairs "Kyle whispered.

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He shut the door and locked it.

"I hate to bring this on you ......but the vampire kingdom put a bounty on Alex's head."I said.

"What! I can't believe this punk ass. "Kyle growled.

"Lucas,is staying at her house to protect her.....and I was wondering if you could send some guards to protect her too."I said.

"Of course I'll help ..........Lucas? why is he there."Kyle asked.

"Well.......lets just say he cares "I said.

Kyle nodded, I ran my hands through my hair.Kyle grabbed my hands and ran his thumb over them.

"Look at me "Kyle said.

I looked up in his big blue eyes.

"I love you...........I wont let James take you I will fight for you until my last breath...........I will be happy with you. "Kyle said.

His lips pressed against mine, we moved with passion and love.Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Lea walked in.

"I wanted time with Jessica ..........alone "Kyle said.

"I don't care........mom told me about the whole war thing."Lea said.

"Yeah.....were ready for them."Kyle said.

"Why don't we give them what they want which is Jessica ......I'm sorry I tried to be nice to you but it is so hard........you bring so much drama "Lea said.

I was pissed, Lea was a flip flopping bitch.First, she likes me then, hates me.

"Listen Lea.....I don't give a fuck what a bitch like you says....I will fight in that war.....I wanted to be your friend but its so hard.....you keep disrespecting me........are you forgetting I'm a alpha and can rip your head off in a blink of an eye."I said.

I walked up to her so I can look her in the eyes.

"I can't stand you.......one more time and I will kill you in the blink of an eye."I said.

"Was that a threat "Lea said

"Yes bitch "I yelled.

"Hey, Jessica that's still my sister......she's pregnant give her a break "Kyle yelled.

"So if I was pregnant ..........she would be able to talk to me like she always do "I yelled.

"But your not pregnant she is .......just try to be civil."Kyle yelled back.

"Its okay Kyle..........I just hope she knows she is not apart of this family and will never have a child for you....as long as I live."Lea said.

"Lea that's enough .......I hate seeing the two people who I love the most fight. "Kyle yelled.

"I'll be somewhere ......other then here "I said.

I bumped Lea's shoulder and walked out the room.I sat downstairs on the couch.Kyle sat next to me.

"I think......I'm scared of losing you "Kyle said.

I cupped Kyle's face.

"Don't be......I will forever be yours "I said.