Chapter 30

(2weeks later)

Lea and I haven't spoken to each other after that situation in the hospital lobby.

The rain started to fall, the song "Amazing grace "played over and over in my head as they placed Eric's coffin in the grave.

Lea refused to go to the burial, Kyle said she said, that she couldn't bear seeing him in that "Box ".

Kyle took hold of my hand, he rubbed his thumb on my hand.Wonderful sensations flowed through my body.

Stacy started to cry hysterically, Trina (Kyle's mother) .Took hold of Stacy in her arms.

"May this soul carry on in the afterlife, may he thrive in his new life.May God take hold of this soul and send him to heaven......amen."The pastor said.

----------Alex POV.

I turned the pages of my spell book, looking for a way out.The only way out was death.I threw the spell book against the wall.

I looked in the mirror, the black veins popped up on my cheek. I lightly ran my hand over it, I was changing at a rapid speed.The darkness was eager to take over my body.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang.I walked to the door.Lucas stood in front of me.He was soaked from head to toe.Outside was pouring down with heavy rain.

"May I come in "Lucas said.

"Sure "I said.

Lucas walked in, I closed the door behind him.

"I'll make you some tea.....or would you like warm blood."I said.

"Funny....a cup of tea is fine "Lucas said.

Lucas took off his shirt, he revealed his beautiful 8 pack.I turned my head, I placed the kettle on with water to make the tea.

"Do you have a robe."Lucas said.

I walked to the closet, I grabbed a robe and walked over to Lucas.He grabbed it and placed it on.He sat on the couch, I sat next to him.

"How is your life going."I said.

"Well......my love is happy so I'm happy."Lucas said.

Lucas looked at me.

"Um.....Jessica right? "I said.

"Yeah.....but she's with Kyle."Lucas said.

The kettle started to ring, I walked over and turned it off.I took a tea cup and started to pour the water.The hot steam from the water touched my hand.

"Shit "I said.

I jumped back, which caused the cup of hot water to fall on my hand.

"Ow "I yelled.

I looked at my hand it was red and puffy.Lucas held my hand gently in his hand.Our eyes met, his beautiful light green eyes met mine.Suddenly, Lucas lips pressed against mine.

He gripped my waist, he placed me on the table. He pulled away from the kiss.

"Alex......your so beautiful "Lucas said.

He took his robe off, I cupped his face.

"Your so sexy "I said.

Lucas pressed his lips to mine again, I pulled my shirt over my head.I tossed it to the side.Lucas picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room.

He tossed me on the bed, I unhooked my bra, I tossed it to the side.

Lucas palms rubbed against my breast, I sucked in a breath of air.Lucas pulled off his pants, he then took of his boxers.

I took off my shorts and panties.

"You ready for this."Lucas said.

I nodded.Lucas entered me, I screamed in sweet love.Lucas pushed harder and faster.Our bodies moved back and forth.Lucas rubbed my hold body.His lips kissed my neck.

He continued to go in and out of me.This was pure sex, something I never dreamed I will be having with an vampire.

-------------Jessica POV

I was at the party that Stacy made for after Eric's funeral. But, it wasn't a happy, fun, exciting party.It was more like a gloomy, depressing party.

"Here "Kyle said.

Kyle handed me a cup of fruit punch.I smiled, Kyle sat next to me.

"I know this happened awhile back but......the tension between you and Lea in the hospital lobby what was that about."Kyle said.

Lea was being stupid was she going to wait until her stomach started to show to tell people she was pregnant.Even though I want to tell Kyle, I have to show Lea a sign of respect giving the fact I'am the luna.

"Um...there was no tension "I said.

I took a sip of my drink.

"I can't believe your lying to your mate again "Kyle said.

"I can't "I said.

"You said she should have told Eric before he died.......what was it."Kyle said.

I was frustrated.

"You can't tell anyone .....say anything .....or do anything. "I said.

Kyle held out his pinkie.

"I pinkie promise."Kyle said.

Our pinkies joined together.

"Lea is........"I said.

"Is what... spit it out "Kyle said.

"Lea is pregnant "I said.

★HEY LONG TIME NO TALK .....OKAY I HAVE WORK AND THINGS TO DO BUT.....I TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE EVERYDAY.

TELL ME WHO YOU LIKE.

TEAM ALEX

TEAM JESSICA

OR

TEAM LEA

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A GIRL BATTLE ....I HAVE TO KNOW WHO YOU GUYS LIKE SO FAR OUT OF THESE 3 GIRLS.

IM SO CURIOUS.....BUT NOT TO CURIOUS BECAUSE .....CURIOSITY KILL THE LAYLA LOL.....KEEP READING AND IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SUPPORT IT BY VOTING THANKS.

LOVE LAYLA LOVE <3