Chapter 32

Jessica POV.

Kyle was still gone.It was 11:00pm, and Kyle wasn't here.I helped Stacy clean the dishes the party was over.But, even though the party was over and Eric was buried he will forever live in all of us.

I finished the last dish. I grabbed my coat and started to place my shoes on.

"Going somewhere "Stacy said.

"Kyle.....he left and didn't come back ....now I see how he feel when I walk out."I said.

"He's a alpha.....he can take care of himself ."Stacy said.

"But still.... I'm his mate and I have this need to go "I said.

Stacy smiled that was the very first smile I saw from her in weeks.

"Then go.....be careful "Stacy said.

I walked out the door, I sucked in a breath of the cool air.

I started to walk down the sidewalk. The cool air caressed my face, I breath in and out.

I decided to go to the park, that's were I smelt Kyle the strongest. I walked into the park.

I stopped walking, I saw Kyle on the swings with a girl.

My heart felt like it was being ripped from my chest.

I decided to use my werewolf hearing to hear what they were saying.

"Thanks for listening Katy "Kyle said.

Katy who the hell is Katy.

"Your welcome and I don't think you should date anyone that would keep that kind of secret from you.....it is your sister. "Katy said.

My blood started to boil who the fuck is this bitch, he's mine not yours how dare she get involved in Kyle and I situation.

I walked over, Kyle looked up and saw me, Katy looked up as well.A tear slid down my cheek.

"She's right why date someone like me."I yelled.

"Rip her throat out "Jessie said.

"Your Jessica "Katy said.

She eyed me up and down.

"Its not like that. "Kyle yelled.

"What if I was with another man how would you feel "I yelled.

"Pissed "Kyle said.

"You shouldn't be mad at him ......its your fault."Katy said.

I looked at Katy.

"Open your fucking mouth open more time and I'll break your jaw "I yelled.

"I should go."Katy said.

Kyle looked at me, he was pissed.Kyle grabbed my arm he started to squeeze it hard.

"You.......I can't anymore."Kyle said.

His eyes turned black, Kyle was looking mad and pissed. I was scared, me an alpha scared.

"I love you not her.....she was talking to me......why did you do that."Kyle said.

Tears slid down my cheek, Kyle eyes turned back ocean blue. He looked guilty.

"Sshhhh.....its okay "Kyle said.

Kyle hugged me, I snuggled into his touch.I felt like a beast having a mate who you love was difficult. I wanted Kyle so much after all I love him.

★KINDA SHORT BUT I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING .....OKAY NOW LET'S PLAY OUR FAMOUS GAME.

WHO DO YOU LIKE.

TEAM JESSICA

OR

TEAM KATY .

LET ME KNOW I KNOW WHAT TEAM IM ON.......

IF YOU LOVE THIS BOOK AND WANT ME TO KEEP UPDATING VOTE FOR IT OKAY .....THANKS LOVE YOU.

LAYLA LOVE <3