Chapter 22

Jessica POV.

I woke up, to the sound of crying.I looked over at Kyle he was fast asleep.

I told Kyle about me having the mark taking away, let's just say he jumped so high I thought he was defying gravity.Well tomorrow is that day, and I was ready.

I looked at the alarm clock, it was 5:30am.I got up and walked into the hallway.The noise was coming from Lea's room.

I pushed the door opened, Lea rocked back and forth on the bed, she was dressed in clubbing clothes.Tears stained her face, her clothes and hair was all messed up.

"Lea........what happened."I said.

"They.............raped me......they .....raped me."Lea said.

Tears started to fall again.The Luna inside of me was gonna kill them.

"Which club "I yelled.

Kyle ran in, he went to his sister.

"What happened "Kyle said.

"They....."Lea said.

"Some guys at a club raped her......I'm gonna rip their heads over."I growled.

Kyle grabbed my hand.

"Lee.........don't "Lea said.

I guess Kyle's inner wolf was here.

"Stay with her.....get Trina........what is the club "Lee said.

Lee was still Kyle, he was in his body. Lee looked in my eyes.I was looking at him, what I mean was uncomfortable looking.

I turned my head.

"Um Lee...........I got this .....just let me handle it "I said.

"Please you guys."Lea said.

"What's the club "Lee growled.

"Purple star.."Lea said.

Lee ran out the house, I looked at Lea.I called Trina and filled her in, I had to follow Lee.

----------------Lee POV

I walked in the club, girls started to walk over to me.I ignored them.

"Did you see this girl with any men "I said.

I showed them Lea picture.

"Um over there."the waitress said.

She pointed to a table with 4 guys, suddenly someone grabbed my hand.I looked and saw Jessica right there.

"Your gonna get hurt "I said.

"Your just like Kyle, well you are....but I'm a alpha just like you."Jessica said.

We walked over, I grabbed one of the guys by the collar.One of the other guys got up, Jessica pushed the other guy back down.

"Take a fucking seat.....wouldn't want you to get hurt "Jessica said to the guy.

"Did you rape this girl "I growled.

I showed the pic of Lea.

"I call it sex "he said.

Jessica raised her leg and kicked him right in the throat.

"Shut up ......touch another girl....I will kill you "Jessica yelled.

He fell to the floor.The others got up I punched one in the face knocking him out.

Jessica hit one over the head with glass bottle, causing him to fall.Jessica grabbed the last one and slammed his head on the table. He fell to the floor.

Jessica brushed her hair out her face.

"I think we got revenge for her."Jessica said.

---------------Jessica POV

We walked in the hospital to Lea's room, we opened the door.Eric was punching the wall Trina was crying her eyes out and so was Lea.

"Stop "I yelled.

Everyone looked at me.

"Either stop punching the wall or stop crying "I yelled.

"They touched my fucking mate.....their heads is mine "Eric growled.

Kyle placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay that is done with......they wont ever show their facing...the fact being me and Lee busted their asses."I said.

Eric looked at Kyle.

"Lee? "Eric asked.

"Not anymore its Kyle "Kyle said.

I sat on the bed next to Lea.

"Thank you Luna "Lea said.

"Your welcome.........friend "I said.

"Really....I'm your friend.....I thought you was just the Luna not my friend.....your like way cool....and I'm talking to much."Lea said.

We all laughed, loving the feeling family gives.

And I made my decision I will go to the after world and bring my family back.I had to get that feeling of love, family love.