Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I held James hand.

"I do love you "I said.

I grabbed a Pepsi from the bed I handed one to him, he opened it and drank it. I giggled.

"What love "James said.

"I didn't know vampires could eat or drink.........sodas."I said.

"Yeah .....well I do."James said.

I smiled at him.We started to eat and drink, we laughed about before being creatures.I felt comfortable around him.So I told him what I never imagine I will.

"My pack ......is dead."I blurted out.

James kissed my forehead.

"I'm so sorry "James said.

"I'm fine.........I'm alot stronger when you saved me from being killed by that rouge........I realized I didn't have to kill myself to join the rest of my people ......I had to revenge them. "I said.

James smiled.

"That's why I love you so much........."James said.

I ran my hands through my hair.James grabbed my hands.

"May I .......kiss you "James said.

I looked at him, I nodded slightly. He pressed his lips against mine, his lips were moist and sweet.I allowed his tongue to roam my mouth, he moaned I kissed him back passionately, loving the feeling.

We pulled away,I could sense James love for me.I smiled.

"Your a great kisser "I said.

James pulled me closed to him.

"So are you "he said.

I laid my head on the pillow.James kicked the trash on the floor, then he laid next to me.I laid my head in his chest, listening to the heart beat I wish he had.I closed my eyes.

"Hey love "James said.

"Yeah "I said.

"Stay away from Lucas I don't trust him.....when he's around you. "James said.

I nodded to what he said.He kissed my forehead.He wrapped the blanket around the both of us, he wrapped his arm around my waist.I kept my head on his chest.

I prayed James was not a jerk and thank God he was super sweet.I wondered how Kyle was.I missed him, my werewolf was sorry for him.