Chapter 18

Me and Alex walked through the door.We finally got completely away, from the jackass.

Alex stood by the door, her eyes turned light purple she raised both her hands she started to chant a spell.

Her eyes turned back blue.

"I put a shield around the house.......it would stop vampires from entering."Alex said.

She slammed the door shut.

We sat down at the dining room table.

"We can't tell Kyle what happened."I said.

"You must not have seen what happened back there..........he could have raped you.......and killed me."Alex yelled.

"I get it .....but telling Kyle would cause more trouble "I yelled back.

"We spent a couple of freaking hours........in a damn basement unconscious with a Sicko "Alex said.

"James is still in love with............. "I said, but I was cut off by Alex.

"That mark "Alex said.

"What about the mark "I said.

"Okay I didn't tell you this before "Alex said.

"What "I yelled.

"Okay ......I could get rid of the mark......but I would have to use unnatural magic.....which is dark magic "Alex said.

"Is it dangerous "I said.

"If you use dark magic there is a possibility......that you would be turned to the dark side "Alex said.

"What....I can't ask you to do that... .you'll be on the dark side ......how could anyone ask that of someone."I yelled.

"Listen.......I'm doing this for your life.....my mom and dad.....died during the witchery period in history.....were there was a big battle of good and evil witches .....my grandparents died 3 years ago....I have nothing in life....but you have Kyle.....your mate who you love."Alex said.

"But.....still "I said.

"Shutup Jessica!! I'm doing it......it has to be done during a full moon which is next week......when I get rid of that mark.....you and Kyle could finally be happy."Alex said.

"Thank you."I said.

-------------Kyle POV

I walked down the hall to my next class.But I was stopped by the yelling of my name.

"Kyle!!!!! "

I turned around to see Katy my ex girlfriend from like 4 years ago.

"What "I yelled.

"Wow.....you greet people like that "Katy said.

"People like you "I said.

I continued to walk to my class,I entered my class and sat in a seat.Since Katy had math right now like me she decided to sit next to me.

Eric walked in he looked at me with a concerned look.

He sat down and turned away from me.

"So......how about you and me go out tonight "Katy said.

I looked at her, I gave her a evil grin.

"Not in a million years....I have a girlfriend "I said.

"I've heard.....you fell in love with her as soon as you saw her......but she's not as good as me."Katy said.

Katy placed her hand on my thigh, I quickly got up.

"She is way better then your ass ....and very beautiful......and the next time you touch me....I would back hand your ass. "I yelled

Everyone in the class stopped and looked at me.

"Mr.Henderson, wait out in the hall "the teacher yelled.

"Gladly anything to get away from her."I yelled.

I grabbed my bag and walked out I slammed the door.Who does Katy think she is.....Jessica is my love and to prove it I'll mark her so that way everyone would know she's mine, including James.