Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kyle POV

My werewolf didn't cry out for Jessica anymore. Was she dead? I was mad even though the connection was gone some how, it could always be put it back.

Since Jessica is my mate I just have to mark her,to get the connection back. I still love Jessica she has my heart. Just then, Eric and some more of the werewolves from my pack walked in the living room.

"We found a rouge dead in the woods."Eric said.

"Where's Jessica "I yelled.

"We traced her scent to the vampire territory "Eric said.

"So the vampire prince has her......I'm gonna rip his head off........how dare he tarnish our connection "I yelled.

"We could go to her first thing in the morning "Eric said.

I walked up stairs in my room, I slammed the door. Just when I had my mate she was gone, she was perfect for me. Lea opened the door, she slowly walked in.I looked at her as she did so.

"I didn't know she was gonna run off like that "Lea said

"She's with the vampire prince, my love is with a monster. All because you couldn't keep your fucking attitude to yourself. "I yelled.

Lea kept her head down.

"My mate the packs Luna is gone "I yelled.

I got up I walked over to Lea I slapped her, she fell to the floor. Eric rushed in the room.

"Your suppose to be my sister.....I never judge you when you found out Eric was your mate.....I accepted Eric not because he's my beta but because he made you happy.....why couldn't you do the same "I said.

I walked past her and Eric,I walked downstairs.I walked in the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water, I was mad, frustrated and pissed.I threw the bottle and it hit the wall.

I started to punch the wall, my mom walked in the kitchen.

"I know your pissed......but calm down."my mom said

I stopped punching the wall, I looked at my mom.

"My fucking mate is with a blood sucker.........fuck being calm "I said.

My mom had a worried look on her face.I punched the wall again, then I walked outside. I sat on the step, I watched the woods wishing Jessica would come out of them.

"Hey man "Eric said.

Eric sat next to me.

"We'll go there tomorrow and get her."Eric said.

I looked at him.

"Her fucking parents sold her to the vampire king and queen......she is gonna marry their son."I said.

Eric placed his hand on my shoulder .

"Over your dead body right? "Eric said.

I smiled.

"Fuck yeah.........over my dead body.I said.

Me and Eric sat there and watched the stars.I thought of Jessica and how much I love her.