Chapter 33

Lucas POV.

I laid in my bed, Alex beautiful body ran through my mind.I think I might fall for this beautiful blonde, I never thought I would fall for somebody besides Jessica.I hadn't thought about anything besides Alex .

I leaned up from my bed.I had to be in the throne room for a meeting.

I walked to the throne room.Xavier stood there holding a book .

"How many witches is in this town......"Xavier said.

No he couldn't be talking about Alex.

"Alex is it......cute name "Xavier said.

He was reading my thoughts.

"Look whose catching on........I'll say this once stay away from the witch, because not only is she a enemy ......its against our kingdom rules."Xavier said.

"Love is never against a rule......I think I might love her."I said.

"Love is nothing but heartbreak brother."James said.

I turned and looked at him.

"How did you know she was a witch."I said.

"I followed you "Xavier said.

I grabbed Xavier by the collar.

"I take shit from you all the time.....touch her and die "I said.

"Let him go "James yelled.

"Was it that fucking good......did you too have sex and that's why you love her "Xavier said.

I let go of his collar and walked out, I wish I was a bird.So I could fly away from all the pain.Or better yet a human.....so I could just be normal.

--------Jessica POV.

I paced back and forth.Lea just went to the doctor with her mother,because she kept throwing up.I knew the reason why and Kyle knew it too.

But how would Trina react.

Kyle handed me a bottle of water.I took a sip.

"Its okay.....they wont find anything. "Kyle said.

"She's pregnant ...I think a doctor could find that out."I said.

Kyle placed his hand on my thigh, I felt a rush of sensations past through me. I could tell he felt it too.

"I'm scared ....my baby sis is going to have a baby."Kyle said.

I got up and sat on his lap I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kyle held my waist, I smiled.

"Me too, I hate seeing her down."I said.

Kyle ocean blue eyes scanned my face.I felt uncomfortable but I felt at home.

"I love you "Kyle said.

"I love you too."I said.

"I should tell you something. "Kyle said.

I got off his lap and sat down next to him.

"What is it."I asked.

Kyle took awhile before talking.

"Katy was my first love......... .I cared about her so much..........I lost my virginity to her."Kyle said.

My eyes widen, Iam a virgin and he's not. I was shocked but I was fine about it but the fact that, that bitch touched and kissed his body made me sick.

Jessie wanted her throat ripped out, and I'm happy to do it.I felt like being a reckless werewolf.

★HEY YOU GUYS, NOW TIME FOR THAT GAME.

TEAM XAVIER

TEAM JAMES

OR

TEAM LUCAS

WHO DO YOU LIKE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHY.AND INBOX ME IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS BOOK.

JUST TELL ME THE NAME OF YOUR CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY EASY AS ONE TWO THREE.

LOVE LAYLA <3