TWENTY SEVEN

Waking up in the morning, I felt Christian running his hand through my hair and placing sweet kisses on my forehead. He would do this every morning if he woke up before me which I thought was the cutest thing ever. I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head to look at his handsome face.

"Good morning, sunshine." He said in his sexy morning voice, placing a small kiss on my lips. 

"Good morning." I smiled at him and sat up a little bit. "How long have you been awake?" I asked him.

Christian looked to the side where there was a clock and said, "For half an hour possibly." 

"You should've woken me up." I told him and he shook his head. 

"You looked too peaceful to wake you up." He said, bringing me closer into his chest. "I don't think anyone else is awake besides my mom."

I nodded and swung my legs off the bed once he removed his arms from around me. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom and get ready somewhat." I told him and he nodded. 

"Oh and Merry Christmas baby." Christian said from the bed while I grabbed some pants from my bag. 

"Merry Christmas, my love." I smiled at him and ran over, placing a kiss on his lips before leaving the room to use the bathroom. 

I took a couple minutes in the bathroom before I walked towards the kitchen to see Alecia and Tom drinking coffee.

Alecia saw me walk in and smiled at me. "Merry Christmas, Rayleen. How did you sleep?" She asked me. 

"Merry Christmas guys and I slept well, thank you." I responded and gave her a hug as I smiled nicely at Tom. 

"Would you like some coffee?" Alecia asked me and I nodded. Alecia served me a cup of coffee and I sat down with them at the table. "Is Christian awake?"

I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee. "Yeah, he is. He's in the bathroom."

Right after I said that, Christian walked into the kitchen with his brothers. "Merry Christmas, family!!" All three of them said at the same time. 

"Merry Christmas." Alecia, Tom, and I responded with smiles on our faces. 

The boys got some coffee if they wanted it and sat down at the table while we made small conversations. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was seven thirty and Kalen had yet to wake up. 

I stood up from the table and everyone looked at me. "I'm going to go wake Kalen up. I do it every year. You guys can join if you want to."

"I'd love to." Alecia said standing up with me and then everyone else stood up as well. 

We all walked to the room Kalen was staying in which was Collin's old bedroom but he was staying in Cameron's room with him while we were here. Kalen was still soundly asleep as we walked in and I went to sit on the bed, putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"Kalen, wake up bud." I said softly as I shook him awake. "It's Christmas morning." I said and his eyes started fluttering open. 

"You actually woke me up." He said in his deep morning voice.

I chuckled and nodded as I moved a strand of hair from his face. "I do it every year. Not going to stop doing it."

Kalen sat up and looked at everyone else who was in the room. "Merry Christmas, guys." He smiled at everyone. "Now, can I just put some clothes on so I could go outside?" He laughed and everyone joined him. 

"Yeah, get some clothes on man." Christian said, grabbing my hand and I stood up next to him. "We'll be in the living room."

We all walked out after Kalen nodded and walked to the living room which was full of presents that everyone had gotten each other.