FORTY

It was Saturday and today was the day that the boys not only played the Los Angeles Dodgers again but also the day of our gender reveal. Win or lose, Jenny and Lorenzo thought today would be a great day to do it since Christian's family is here and everyone would be at the game. Hopefully, they win because that would make everything so much better.

Christian had already left for the field while I was still getting ready. I decided to wear a blue and pink tie-dye dress and wore Christian's jersey over it with my white Air Force shoes. I wanted to wear both colors since we did not know the gender yet but I also wanted to support Christian at the same time so I thought this would be a perfect outfit.

As I was doing my hair, Alecia walked into Christian and I's bedroom. I looked up at her and smiled. "Hey, Alecia."

"Hi, sweetie. Are you ready to go yet?" She asked me and I nodded as I was just finishing up with my hair.

"Yup, just have to grab my purse and I'll be done." I told her as I stood up from the ground, or at least tried to.

Alecia chuckled and said, "I also prepared the snack box that you always take to the games so everything is ready and in the car."

I smiled at her thankfully and grabbed my purse. Alecia and I both made our way downstairs to meet up with everyone else.

Kalen was sitting on the couch with his arm around Brianna as they talked to Colin and Cameron while Tom and Camille both sat on the other couch on their phones.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked catching their attention.

They all nodded and stood up so that we could leave. Camille was taking Brianna, Kalen, and Cameron in her car while I drove with Alecia, Tom, and Colin in my car. It took us all about 10-15 minutes to get to the stadium due to the traffic but we were able to find our seats pretty fast when we arrived.

Our seats were once again a couple rows behind home plate and we were also sitting right beside Jenny and her kids so I greeted them once I got to our seats.

"Hi, Jenny." I greeted her and she stood up to hug me.

"Hey, momma!! You look great today! How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm very excited." I told her with a big smile on my face. "I really hope they win today but I just can't wait to see what our baby is."

Jenny nodded as we both sat down along with everyone else. We all continued to make conversation while the boys warmed up and just waited for the game to officially commence.

{}{}{}{}

"YESSS LETS GO BREWERS!!!" Kalen yelled from beside me as we all cheered for the boys as they walked off the field.

The Brewers had just beat the Dodgers 5-0 and Christian had a great game today with two home runs and a few great plays in the outfield. I knew he was so happy about the outcome and I am so excited for our gender reveal.

I saw Christian and the rest of the boys waving us all down to the field so we all started to make our way down there. Some of the fans were starting to file out as some stayed to see what was happening. Most people noticed that the Brewers were still in the dugout and the reveal was being set up so there was a sense of curiosity going around.

Lorenzo Cain took the mic in his hand and started to grab the attention of everyone in the crowd. "Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention please." He said into the mic and the once loud stadium started to quiet down. "With the permission from Christian Yelich and his girlfriend Rayleen Pierce, we would love for you all to witness the gender reveal of their baby."