THIRTY EIGHT

Waking up in the morning, I felt like throwing up. My morning sickness has been getting worse by the day and I have not had the motivation to do anything recently. Once I finished throwing up, I laid back down on my bed and tried to get some more sleep. 

As I was about to fall asleep, Kalen ran into my bedroom with his phone in his hand. 

"RAYLEEN!!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" He yelled, waving his phone in my face. "He's a fucking asshole. We have to go. Pack your shit." 

I was so confused about the sudden outburst that I couldn't properly react to what he was saying.

"Kalen, what the hell is wrong? Why did you come into my room yelling!" I asked him, feeling tired and confused all at the same time. 

"Look at this bullshit." He said and steadied his phone to show me what was on it. I looked at the posts and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

INSTAGRAM:

..

Liked by 302k people

baseball_tea Is Milwaukee Brewers left fielder, Christian Yelich, cheating on his girlfriend, Rayleen Pierce?? 

A girl on Instagram by the name, of Emily Harrison, posted the two pictures above with the caption 'Was finally able to see my baby before he leaves me again😘💍'. Could it be the former MVP in the second picture?? 

What do you guys think?? #baseballtea

View all 281k comments...

username1 Nah bro.... you playing with me right??

username2 This has to be fake! CMON christianyelich 💔💔

username3 Do you guys really think it's christianyelich? I honestly don't think he'd do our girl rayleenpierce like that
↪️username4 Honestly, I don't think he would either. This Emily girl is most likely lying which is not cool at all
username5 NOPE! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP💔
itskalen christianyelich you better explain yourself before you come back home
↪️username6 Oop.... lil bro has entered the chat. I'm scared for you christianyelich