TWENTY ONE

Being in New York was something really different. Kalen and I were in New York now in support of Christian for his MVP award. We landed early in the morning and Christian had ordered us a taxi so that it would take us to the hotel they were staying at. 

It only took about 30 minutes for us to get to the hotel and the first thing I did was text Christian to see if he was awake. 

TEXT MESSAGES WITH MR. BASEBALL ❤️❤️

ME
Hey babyyy, Kalen and I just got to the hotel. Do we just go in?

MR. BASEBALL ❤️❤️
Morning, Sunshine. I'll come down and get you guys now. I just have to put some clothes on real quick.

ME
Okayyy 😂😂😂 See you in a lil bit

END OF MESSAGES WITH MR. BASEBALL ❤️❤️

I laughed as I put my phone back in my pocket. I could just imagine him rushing to put clothes on since he likes sleeping naked when he's alone. 

"Thank you so much for the ride." I said to the taxi driver as we exited the car. 

"Any time, enjoy your stay." He said and drove away after.

Kalen and I walked into the hotel and waited in the lobby for Christian to come down. Only a couple minutes passed before we saw Christian walking towards us.

"Hey guys." He said as he came towards us. He fist bumped Kalen and then turned to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me into him. "Hey, Sunshine." He smiled at me.

"Hey there, handsome." I blushed and he leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

We heard Kalen groan and we separated. "Get a room. I don't want to see you guys making out."

Christian and I both laughed as we turned to Kalen. "You're just salty that you're away from Brianna for a couple days."

Kalen flipped me off and Christian laughed. "Alright, lets get you guys upstairs."

{}{}{}{}

Since the award ceremony was tonight, we had a good amount of hours to kill before then. Christian and his family wanted to explore the city so they invited us to go. At the moment, I was finishing getting ready. 

"Babe, you almost done?" I heard Christian ask from outside of the bathroom that was in the hotel room.

"Yes, baby." I responded and threw my lip gloss in my makeup bag. 

I quickly started to change into my clothes since I felt like doing things opposite of how I always did them.

After getting dressed, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kalen sitting on the bed on his phone while Christian stood against the TV stand, looking at me