A Sticky Situation

As Luz and Eda go to a convention I end up walking around the empty town to enjoy the sights without the hustle and bustle of the commotion people cause.

It's oddly peaceful.

What my y/n looks like walking through the empty town

I travel towards the forest to walk along the paths there when something grabs me from behind and pulls me up into the sky.

I scream and notice someone struggling to get away as I frantically start attacking whatever pulled the two of us up.

When I stop for a second to try and breath,I notice the other person is none other than the Golden Guard himself.As I was about to yell at him, my eye mask fell off my face and I shut my eyes immediately.I also heard Goldie yell something about his mask and I presumed his mask fell from the wind as well.

As I was about to yell what do we do,the two of us were dropped.

All I felt and heard before I passed out was a crack and a sharp stab of pain all over my body.

Goldie's POV.

Ow that fucking hurt.Where am I?Is this a web?Ugh stupid headache.

Is that silvie?(What y/n is called since she hasn't revealed her name.)

Oh my god shes bleeding and her arm looks broken.I need to wake her up.But my mask.neither of us has our mask so we can't hide our face.

That's not important.We need to get out of here before something eats us.Especially since I don't have my staff.

"Silvie!Wake up!We need to get out of this and I can't leave you behind."

y/n's pov

"Thhh.O-oww."y/n seeths with pain when she hears the golden guard.

"E-everything h-hurts."y/n seethes again trying to get out of the webs with her eyes closed.

"H- hey Goldie?"I ask.

"What now?I'm kinda trying to get out of this web."goldie states angrily.

"I-if we're going to get of of this alive,or if at all,we're gonna need to show our face.A-and I know neither of us are exactly ready for a f-face reveal,but we need to be able to see and work together,s-so,just don't comment on my face and I wont comment on yours."I seethe and bargain while in pain.

"Alright,I agree.We both need to work together and...if this is how we need to get out,well,let's do it.

y/n opens her eyes to see a boy with beautiful magenta eyes, adorable tooth gap,lovely ashen yellow hair,and a scar on his chin near his right eye.She reddens,a lot.

She reddens,a lot