Difficulties

The maze school thing is today vand everyone has been weird.

Hunter,Gus,Amity,and Willow seem excited for something,and Luz has been distant and sad,like she's hiding something.

Well,another thing.

Me and Luz had to go with Camila to the vets to help with hedgehogs today and since then,the witches have been extra weird.

And we know cause we came back a few minutes ago.

When we were in the vets,Luz was worried about her palisman and right when we were about to leave,her glyph started to burn a bit.

That shouldn't happen.

We thought it was weird,but had to leave and forgot about it or a bit.

At least the witches seem fine.

I don't know if I should be worried,or enthused about that though.

Cause they have been a bit off for a while and now all of a sudfden,Amity,Gus,Willow,and Vee are happy.

Vee has also been weird.

Especially so.

Blushing,randomly staring off,hanging with someone.

I think she found a cute human.

And I know this cause Amity told us they ran around town to look around.

Which is great?

But strange.

Why would they suddenly want to explore town?

And there is a big hollow hole in the cabin that seemed to have something taken from it.

And Hunter.

He didn't go with them,but I swear I heard him say something to flapjack in a scared voice.

And yes,he was in the house when I heard this.

And yes,I was outside,just getting out off the car.

'Perks' of having cat ears.

Hunter came out to greet us and Camila went inside.

Hunter immediately went serious and looked at vus.

Something was wrong.

"What's wrong Hunter?"Luz asks the serious boy.

"Belos."He answers with a serious look.

I tense up.

Belos:?

That evil mans name?

Is he back?

That son of a bitch.

I start growling.

"We need to go to the cabin.ZThat's where I saw him."Hunter explained.

"Say no more."I seethed.

I went harpy and scooped Luz and Hunter up,flying to the cabin.

We get there,and I set the two down,a bit away from the cabin.

I untransform.

"Are you sure you saw him?"I asked.

"Yeah.I thought the Collector destroyed Belos."Luz added to my statement.

"Yeah.I'm-I'm sure."Hunter mumbled,shaking the leaf thing he was holding.

"Hey,we can wait for the others if you-""No!We have to take care of this ourselves.Titan!I hate this.I was never scared as the golden guard."Hunter looked down as he interupted Luz and seemed afraid and ashamed.